Crusader1307

Spotlight on Medieval Weapons

How would anyone feel about articles (short I promise), spotlighting different Medieval weapons? Perhaps a new weapons article weekly? Debates on which ones are your favorites? Discussions about the ones used in the Stronghold series? With Lord Chris' permission of course......

Currently, there is only the option to add articles for games. However, you can send me some through the PM sometime and, I'll see if I think it's worth somehow figuring out how to create a category for them.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

For all fans looking for Medieval Weapons.....By his Lord Chris' grace, I will be adding this topic to my History thread soon! Look for it!

Hi Tokamaps!? Unfortunately, you must have misread the YEAR of this entry on this Thread (2015). The series on Medieval Weapons was posted. You can find them (roughly 100 or so Articles) somewhere around Pages #8 onward on The History Thread Index. I recommend you checking out the "older" Posts. You can find just about EVERY type of Sword, Axe and whatnot from the 9th to 16th Centuries. You can also find short Articles on Medieval Battles, etc. There are even Articles on Famous Weapons used by Medieval Figures, Famous Castles, Medieval defense Systems, EVEN Military Fighting Orders (the list IS long!). If it will help, perhaps I can PM you a copy of The Index so you can go right to what you wish to read or see (be careful, there are well over 1,500 Articles!)

Hope this helps!? :)

Edited by Crusader1307

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Spotlight: maps & scenarios

Hey there, I thought this might be an interesting thread to have.   I shall start with the latest scenario Jacob's Ford submitted by Korsfarer Mogens. Jacob's Ford was supposed to be a stronghold near Jordan river. However, it was short-lived, because Crusaders there were defeated by Saladin. Korsfarer Mogens wrote much more about the history. In this scenario you are supposed to try to finish Jacob's Ford and to defend it against Saladin.   This is an interesting scenario. I tried it two times

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Stronghold Europe = Stronghold - The Medieval England

I have trouble with the Developer from the Russian Stronghold Europe. I must now rename my Mod "Stronghold Europe". Please rename the Mod Titel from this Forum to "Stronghold - The Medieval England". Thanks. Topic: http://www.fireflyworlds.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=250&func=view&id=29563&catid=28&limit=10&limitstart=0     Sorry for my bad English.

in Discussions

• Grand Ages: Medieval

Hey, guys! I just meant to say to check out this game - Grand Ages> Medieval. I have noticed it quite a while ago, but it is possible that somebody from here actually noticed it and told us about it. I don't know.   The game is a lot different from Stronghold. You don't run any micro-economy, you just build your cities across entire Europe, you can trade, care about diplomacy, wage wars to conquer cities... I have never player Civilization, but this one looks similar to me, but it suits me be

in The Open Castle Inn

• Medieval rts game in developing

Dont understand me wrong, I just want to tell you guys about a just in developing process being game which needs your Support.?   You can Support them on patreon.   The games name is AEgrotum imperium and the indie team working on it are named hackish Codes and they are german.   Dont worry, they have already a translator for english stuff ;) If questions are appearing, or you want to get more info at, try their YouTube channel or visit their website, or ask me, i know everthing which they had b

in The Open Castle Inn

• Stronghold - Medieval England Screenshots

Here are Screenshots from the Mod. I will upload weekly Pictures, so is it not so lang on wait of the next Version.       Enjoy it.   Teutonen Ritter

in Discussions