Lord_Chris

Site Awards - June 2014

We are launching a new award: the most active member of the month! This month, the winner has to be EaglePrince - he's nearly spent more time here than me!

awards.php?action=amotm

And for our Member of the Month, I am proud to announce it to our newest downloads contributor, Steinhardt! Congratulations to both of you, and keep up the great work! You really are making this site a great place to be :D

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Congratulations on your wins EaglePrince and Steinhardt!

And thank you very much for your contributions!

Starting to look a bit like a site around here! =)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Site Downloads Renovation

I'm pleased to announce that after a small (and complex) renovation, the site downloads section is now back online and running as usual. You can now submit your files to us again. Not much has visually changed, however there have been massive changes behind the scenes that have taken many hours to complete. I've essentially rewritten the entire downloads section from the ground up and restructured all of the database tables, which is not easy considering it's live data. One of the major cha

in The Town Crier

• "Incorrect cross site request forgery token"

Anyone else getting these errors lately? "Incorrect cross request forgery token".

in Site Questions and Support

• Small site changes

I've recently re-coded the main site, and although there aren't any design changes, you should notice it's running faster. I've added a new menu item when you're logged in which is a link to submit to the gallery. I've also removed and combined several redundant pages.   I'm also excited to announce that there is a new feature on the site: from now on we have a page here which will show historical events and facts for whatever the current day is. As our expert historian, @Crusader1307 will be po

in The Town Crier

• Site Traffic

Recently I've noticed the site has been responding quite slowly and I'm curious to know why. My internet and PC are good enough to load pages quick enough so I'm assuming it's something to do with the site itself. It takes about 15 seconds longer than usual. Any idea why?   Also this wasn't an angry post, just letting you know something isn't right :)

in Site Questions and Support

• StrongholdNation Community Awards 2014 - Results!

Well, the new year is here, first of all, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year! May 2015 bring the best times for everyone. The voting thread.   Here are the Award Results:   Nicest Member of the Year 2014   This one was a joint win - and [user]eagleprince].   Most Helpful (Game Help)   @Lord_Chris   Most Helpful (Downloads)   @Lord Vetka   New Member of the Year   Another joint win, nearly a triple win - and [user]Mathew steel]   (I apologise, it appears we have no award for this yet. I

in The Town Crier