Charles of Tours

Adventure #01 - Conversation

This was a great adventure - or the start of a series of adventures :)

You knights of Riverbourne have served both sides in this war, whether you know it or not.

The Knights of Riverbourne, I like it. It has a good ring to it, not unlike the Magdalen Knights, who were a group of adventurers doing quests at the Stronghold Knights forum in the olden days.

I still can't believe that Glynn should be such a traitor. I hope he rots in that dungeon for a long time. I hope it for his own sake, because when I get my hands on him, he will hope to be back in that dungeon for good.

Edited by Nigel

Don't worry! I'm sure you can get in some good before-action roleplay time as Goodman during the early stages of the next adventure, while he is healing.

In fact that would be a good idea for people to post some "calm" scenes when the next adventure opens up, before the [gong farmer's produce] hits the [medieval equivalent of a fan]. ;)

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Adventure #02 - Foreign Fancies

It has been nearly a year since the clattering of steel has been heard in Riverbourne, and the Duke's brave adventurers have settled into their new positions and the comfort of their awards from their last quest - knighthood, a purse of coins, and 120 acres of good farmland each. The knights have been reduced to running minor errands for the Duke, as there has been a steady peace, and no leads on Glynn or any of the other traitors within the realm. It is almost as if Duke Christopher's enemies

in Adventures in the Duchy of Riverbourne

• Adventure #02 - Conversation

After collaborating with @Lord_Chris we agreed that the first Adventure was a success. So, on that note:   Applications for this adventure due by Thursday, 14 July 2016 - Adventure begins Friday, 15 July 2016!   All characters previously approved may participate in this Adventure.   I will type up the opening post to the adventure some time before it begins, but posting will be opened on 15 July. Think about what your characters have been doing since the last adventure. They have probably all

• Adventure #01 - A Duke in Distress

In a quiet valley that rests in a secluded corner of Britain, the smell of musty peat beckons local peasants home to Castle Riverbourne. The castle is a standalone keep in the Norman style, surrounded by thatched hovels that parrallel a zig-zagged, well-trodden dirt trail that leads southward to the Azure River. The clear blue waters give life to scores of fish who patrol the wide current, providing full bellies for inhabitants and travelers alike.   Today is a unique day, as three lone adventur