Lord_Chris

LINK: All mission and trail saved games

@Floki has very kindly uploaded all these saved games to our downloads section!

You can find these all in a single download here: http://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/file/412-ultimate-bundle/

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Definitive Edition Multiplayer Games

Hey guys,  Im the original £ûƒƒý from Stronghold Legends Multiplayer from around 15years ago. There was a small "professional" community and I would love to find some of the old players again and play with them some Definitive Edition, Legends or Crusader.  If you know me feel free to add my discord: gudrun69 Just using this post because it has many clicks haha If anyone has questions about the game... I can also help np

in Stronghold Legends

• Stronghold Legends 4th Skirmish Trail Arthur's Challenge + Bonus Content

Stronghold Legends has an exclusive bonus trail (Arthur's Challenge) that was originally only released with the Gold disk version of the game. This means that without this version, you had no way of being able to collect all the awards or completely finish the game. However, Firefly have since released the 4th exclusive bonus trail as an addon application, which I have sourced and uploaded to our downloads section, available here. You only need to use this application if you are still using

in Stronghold Legends

• All Stronghold Legends Walkthroughs and Trails

I'm delighted to announce and inform members that after many years worth or work we now have detailed Walkthroughs, and corresponding saved games, for every single Stronghold Legends Campaign Mission and Skirmish Trail that was ever made, including the bonus content publicly released by Firefly in 2016 for the first time. You can find all of these guides under the following page on the main site: https://www.stronghold-nation.com/games/stronghold-legends/walkthroughs Or instead you can

in The Town Crier

• Sh2 Steam Edition - Economy Mission 4 Broken?

Hello - first time posting here but I've loved stronghold 2 from release till now.  Started playing the steam edition and it looks likes in the economy mission 4 the cart transports don't affect the granary level at all? I've tried different food types but the bar doesn't increase at all after the cart arrives into the granary, no matter how many carts I send. I've verified the files and there's no issue, but I'm honestly not sure what to do beyond this point since it's such a weird

in Stronghold 2

• Problem When Posting Youtube Link

Hi, I just wanted to point that, when I try to post a message with a YouTube link, I get the following message. Now, this message does not appear when I put the youtube link in the URL BB tag, it appears only when I just copy/paste the link. That's when the forum tries to embed the video into the post. I try posting the link in this topic. Not much of a problem, it's not important for me to embed the video into a post, I don't care about that at all. But still, I think it's important

in Site Questions and Support