Lord_Chris

Account Benefits

There are many benefits of becoming a member at StrongholdNation. Below, I'm going to point out some great things you can get by registering.

• Firstly, there is nothing hidden at all, and registration is completely free. We are not in it for money, and everything is completely free.
  • Nothing will be sold. Your details will not be sold or given to any third parties under any circumstance.
  • Once registered, you will also get the chance to personalise the website for you. Examples are below.
  • You can change your personal information at any time, for any reason at all.
  • Set a custom forum theme
  • Upload any game files for free you have created or mods
  • Comment or review downloads
  • Create a personal signature and choose/upload an avatar
  • Gain access to the forum reputation system
  • Enter contests and events (I.E. Signature of the month, multiplayer gaming events)
  • Post topics or replies on the forums, edit your posts
  • Upload attachments (in some forums)
  • Add Polls to any posts you make
  • Report any type of site issue to our management team
  • Private Messaging will allow you to contact your friends individually on the site
  • Submit content in our members area
  • Gain access to StrongholdNation's TeamSpeak Channel (courtesy of @Charles of Tours)
  • Post your suggestions and improvements you may have on the site
  • The site will always remain safe, and no inappropriate content will ever be allowed here

To register, click here and you will instantly receive these amazing features! Please make sure you enter a valid and working email address otherwise you will never receive your login details. Do not worry though, you can retrieve them by contacting user support, or contact myself personally: lordchris [at] stronghold-nation.com

Please also view our disclaimer and privacy statement.

Edited by Lord_Chris
Updated broken links and removed email addresses

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Someone Trying to Hack My Account

Hi team! Dunno if this is the right forum, but I'll try anyway. On 10. august I got the following email from SN: "Hi ,We have detected 3 failed log in attempts to your account from Chino, California, 91710, United States.If this wasn't you, someone else may be trying to access your account. These log in attempts were unsuccessful. You may however want to change your password for greater security, especially if you use the same password on other websites.If this was you, you can sa

in Site Questions and Support

• Account suspension: kian

@kian's account has been suspended for 6 months for repeated piracy attempts. Below is my email sent notifying him of this:  

in Moderation Announcements

• Benefits of a dual graphics card?

So today I ordered my first PC (I've stuck to laptops my whole life) it's a nice rig. AMD Processor with a turbo boost of 4.1GHz, 8GB of RAM and a single Nvidia GTX 960 graphics card all for just ?500 (including the rest of the components of course, not including any monitor).   But along my adventures of searching for a PC, I decided to take a look at the very high priced PC's, not with any intention of purchasing them, but just to see what they came with (because I'm a little nerdy like that)

in Computer Support

• SHN Official Google + Account!

StrongholdNation now has an official Google + Account. All updates will be posted by the site management team on this page:   https://plus.google.com/+StrongholdnationCoUkSHN   Staff Members who have Google + or Gmail accounts are welcome to PM with their email and I will set them up as an account administrator for it so they can add details.   If the site ever goes down, this is where any updates on it will be posted. A good way to stay informed! ;)

in The Town Crier

• Account Rename / Delete / Topic Renaming / Post Removal Requests

Account Renaming   User Accounts seldom get renamed so do not expect this. If there are extenuating circumstances, feel free to PM a head administrator. You must provide an extremely good reason for your account to be renamed. Discussing username changes publicly is not permitted. Do not open threads; they will be closed.   Account Deleting   Accounts on StrongholdNation do not get deleted, it is simply not done. Nothing you do or say can make us delete your account. If you no longer wish to use

in Site Questions and Support