Lord_Chris

Members Area Opened!

Today it my pleasure and duty to inform you that after several months of work, the StrongholdNation Members Area is now open! Though I am currently working on editing articles, everything else is working so far. Enjoy adding your own articles for the site as well as gaining access to StrongholdNation's TeamSpeak 3 channel (thanks to Charles of Tours)

If you have any further requests as to what content you would like in the members area please post them below and I will try to accommodate them.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

It's a bit early in the life of SHN, but a place to list some of the better maps, with links to the maps.

Same with articles and tutorials with links.

That's not a bad idea, but how would I decide what a 'better' map is? By the amount of downloads, the rating, views, etc?

Articles can be ordered by views so that shouldn't be too hard.

Useful Articles

The idea comes from HG, someone asked what maps he should look for and people came along and made suggestions, as people find maps they like to play they could come and add more to the thread, list.

There are a lot of maps at HG and most people don't go past the first page, and they don't know that you can search an author or map, or what to search for to start with, a lot of really good maps get forgotten and lost in time.

Thanks David, we'll get there eventually in the end :)

@ Lord Vetka: Per your request, the 5 downloads with the highest rating are now displayed in the sidebar of every page in the members area.

Useful Articles

Maybe I should try and incorporate that from HG, not a bad idea. I never really saw much point in it, but come to think of it, it's a quick way of finding files you like, and you know your work is appreciated without people having to leave comments, subscribe to you or review your file.

Useful Articles

Favourites Added. Users can now favourite other users files when viewing a file.

Useful Articles