Lord_Chris

SHN Official Google + Account!

StrongholdNation now has an official Google + Account. All updates will be posted by the site management team on this page:

https://plus.google.com/+StrongholdnationCoUkSHN

Staff Members who have Google + or Gmail accounts are welcome to PM with their email and I will set them up as an account administrator for it so they can add details.

If the site ever goes down, this is where any updates on it will be posted. A good way to stay informed! ;)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Someone Trying to Hack My Account

Hi team! Dunno if this is the right forum, but I'll try anyway. On 10. august I got the following email from SN: "Hi ,We have detected 3 failed log in attempts to your account from Chino, California, 91710, United States.If this wasn't you, someone else may be trying to access your account. These log in attempts were unsuccessful. You may however want to change your password for greater security, especially if you use the same password on other websites.If this was you, you can sa

in Site Questions and Support

• Google Poll

I stupidly left my coursework until the last minute and a part of the coursework requires me to gather first hand data for the question I decided on. Because of the subject matter, this poll is only including citizens of the United States or the United Kingdom. Your personal information will not be needed, and any information presented by Google will be kept anonymous. Thank you!   Poll link -?https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHPoX2XLdOrBxsv3e2h095ZpWcP1IrDOYnL33gnolgGnD-Nw/viewform?usp

in The Open Castle Inn

• Account suspension: kian

@kian's account has been suspended for 6 months for repeated piracy attempts. Below is my email sent notifying him of this:  

in Moderation Announcements

• Official Stronghold 2 suggestions list

Use this thread to share and suggest ideas, new features or improvements for Stronghold 2. Ideas that collectively people agree or share I'll post in a list in this post. Starting with a few that I've seen or thought of already ....   AI in multiplayer Saving games in multiplayer Configurable autosave Seasons More Kingmaker/multiplayer settings such as: no rats, no gong, no crime, honour ... Auto market (like in Stronghold Legends) Better looking moats Custom crests in multiplayer games

in Stronghold 2

• How do you edit your websites source code for google analytics?

So I have this website for about a month and I want to put a tracking code in the source code of the pages on my website. The problem is I don't know how to edit the damn source code. Google analytics says I have to copy and paste the following snippet in the source code of the page that I want to track;     Ok fine but how the f*** do I edit the code? I have been searching on google how to do this on google chrome but I still have't found a way. I stopped before throwing my laptop on the wa

in Computer Support