#1 30th Jul 2014 09:30:29

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

Stronghold Legends Multiplayer Rules

To make multiplayer matches fairer, we have decided to come up with a set of rules to stop any cheating for Stronghold Legends, just to make sure that all players are on the same page at the start of the game. Any users who continuously ignore these may be banned from taking part in further multiplayer matches.

1. Dragons cannot be used to attack the lord. They can attack any other unit, but as Charles of Tours experienced, it abruptly ends your game. Sorry for that smile

2. Fantasy Units cannot be used in excess; you can use fantasy units (as that is down to your own strategy) but please refrain from spawning millions of the more powerful ones. I.E. Frost Giants, Vampiric Creepers.etc.

3. Siege equipment: Rather than banning all the powerful siege equipment (which to be honest is a shame) you can not use them in excess. These include Stake Hurlers, Trebuchets, Fire Ballistas

4. Buildings: All buildings can be placed

5. No excess white witches and crossbowmen to stop spam and complete destruction of enemy units easily.

These may get updated at a later date, so stay tuned for edits.

#2 9th Aug 2014 05:05:33

Charles of Tours
Knight Banneret

Re: Stronghold Legends Multiplayer Rules

Lord_Chris said:

Dragons cannot be used to attack the lord. They can attack any other unit, but as Charles of Tours experienced, it abruptly ends your game. Sorry for that smile

Aww ... no revenge ... I see how it is tongue (actually, I'm perfectly fine with this rule)

Lord_Chris said:

Rather than banning all the powerful siege equipment (which to be honest is a shame) you can not use them in excess. These include Stake Hurlers

Stake hurlers and tons of cats (the massive wooden shields of wheels) are devastating against ice witches, but I think an army on the move without a proper number of these may may easily whipped out, unless they have plenty of crossbowmen. Perhaps a rule against witch spams (and crossbows for that matter) should be made too? (I know you and Aleks love those silly things)

Mqb938i.png
Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

#3 9th Aug 2014 11:03:57

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

Re: Stronghold Legends Multiplayer Rules

Perhaps a rule against witch spams (and crossbows for that matter) should be made too?

Yeah, I have to say I agree with that - even though I do love those white witches - they are really powerful in number - too powerful...

Added in main ^^

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users

Board footer