5. Starting Villages Per Player: None
      6. Teams: 2 Players Per Team
      7. Please Read: SH2 Multiplayer Rules

Global Start Times:

1. 18:00 (6 PM) GMT +1 - London, United Kingdom
      2. 13:00 (1 PM) EST - North America
      3. 09:00 (9 AM) PDT - Vancouver, Canada
      4. 19:00 (7 PM) CEST - Belgrade, Serbia

We will be using Game Ranger - Look at EaglePrince's thread here for my Game Ranger ID to friend me. This will make such events in the future easier to co-ordinate. We will wait a maximum of fifteen minutes after the event time for latecomers - so please be prompt!

Feel free to ask any other questions about the event.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Well I might have got into this game but I missed it!

That will give me enough time to complete a bit of map work then I can update to 1.4.1, great!

No it's on the 19th, not today - unless you were meaning you couldn't make it because you haven't installed XP yet?

Useful Articles

Sorry , I was being a smart a**! your first comment has July instead of August :-)

I just finished my map update and will uninstall SH2 and reinstall it and patch up to 1.4.1.

I should be ready to play.

Also, we were speaking about this before... If you want, we could exchange the crests we're gonna use, so we could see each other just the way we want.

This is the crest I would use.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z427/samir89ns/Stronghold%202%20crests/crest1.png

I don't know, maybe we just shouldn't do this - and simply play. :/

Those who don't like the idea, and don't want to do anything with those crests, don't have to do anything. The downside of this is that we would have to pay attention to that who should be be player 1, player 2, player 3 etc...

Maybe I'm just complicating this thing - in that case I don't know, maybe we just shouldn't do this - and simply play. :/ I'm sad how FireFly didn't enable this option.

Edited by EaglePrince

Sorry , I was being a smart a**! your first comment has July instead of August :)

Well spotted. I just copied it from the last one. I've fixed it know, thanks for pointing that out. :)

I should be ready to play.

Great! Added you to the list ^^

Also, we were speaking about this before... If you want, we could exchange the crests we're gonna use, so we could see each other just the way we want.

Yes, I like the sound of that: however, there is one limitation (which is that you've already stated). We would need to decide now who was which player - I'm obviously player one as I'm hosting, but it depends on who gets SH2 loaded the quickest from GameRanger & into the lobby as to who will be the next player - not who gets into GameRanger first. So we would have to decide now who would go in second and it may over-complicate things - but certainly worth a try! I've added you to the list in order of who replied to the thread first, so I'll add your crest as player three's on my game. My crest: http://cdn.stronghold-nation.com/article_images/sh2_crest.png

Edited by Lord_Chris

Useful Articles

I've added your crest into my game.

Do you want a custom crest in Lord Vetka?

Useful Articles

Sorry, but the crests don't mean a lot to me, the work you guys are doing with them is great, just not for me. I never zoom in close enough to see them!

You can add one in for me if you want to, it's up to you. I am planning on playing tomorrow.

Is there a way to test Gameranger to see if my setup is going to work properly?

You could go into GameRanger and join a random game, or attempt to host a game - if you can do that, then all is well.

Useful Articles

I just saw your message. If you want, you can try with one of us, as there are not many rooms for Stronghold 2 at GameRanger.

I come online there, so if you read this, you can come. If you don't have time, don't worry - I will just leave it online, while I'm doing other stuff.

Hi, guys. I'm sorry for letting your down, I fear I will not be able to play this time. I would be able to, but I spent too much time during the day in the town, and I have little time to do other stuff I have to do.

I'm sorry. :(

That's fine, it will just be a 1v1 game this time then, we'll look forward to playing you next time. If you do manage to get them done in time, just let us know.

Useful Articles

I went into gameranger yesterday and got the same NAT message.

Then checked to see if I could make any changes to my router, but it would not let me.

Called my internet provider and they knew right away what I wanted to do, they took me to the online router site where they found my new modem is an old modem and does not allow me to change the settings.

So now I will be getting a new router and then I can make the changes needed for online play.

They explained that I need to open all of the ports for every one to be able to play, but it will leave you open to security risk, they suggested changing the settings back to default when your game is over.

I can still play and am looking forward to a game.

To bad EaglePrince, maybe next time.

Lord Chris I just saw your post come in, 1v1 will have to do, see you there!

Sounds like you've has a problem there, glad it's solved (at least partially for the moment until your new router comes)

I'll see you there :)

Edited by Lord_Chris

Useful Articles

@EaglePrince: We've just finished, so if you want to play any time from now on just let me know.

Useful Articles