#26 28th Nov 2015 09:59:39

EaglePrince
Knez

Website

Re: Stronghold 2 Multiplayer Rules

So, give us your best maps first. big_smile Just kidding, I mean, if you find some time for that, of course. smile

#27 28th Nov 2015 22:02:13

buddha737
Commoner

Ok, so, guys, I can upload a map saying, that it is not mine, even if I don't know who the creator is? I mean, would it be okay if I said something like "I did not create the map, I just downloaded it from stronghold heaven and applied it for me and my friend to be more enjoyable and I decided I want to share. I have not changed any of the maps names, so you can simply look for them in here by the same names, without my name on them"?

Eagle, I am currently discussing with Chris, my version is 1.4 and probably this is the reason why I cannot connect to most games and, currently, even edit events in war scenarios. I would love to play and I could even make more colourful and interesting maps with more than two players smile

Chris, I will upload all of them separately, firstly, because I hate map bundles (unless its a scenario package) and, secondly, there are only a dozen of maps, but they all had such replayability, that we played on three maps for about half a year big_smile

#28 29th Nov 2015 10:35:22

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

Ok, so, guys, I can upload a map saying, that it is not mine, even if I don't know who the creator is? I mean, would it be okay if I said something like "I did not create the map, I just downloaded it from stronghold heaven and applied it for me and my friend to be more enjoyable and I decided I want to share. I have not changed any of the maps names, so you can simply look for them in here by the same names, without my name on them"?

Yes - I see no problems with that whatsoever.

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users

Board footer