5. Starting Villages Per Player: None
      6. Teams: 2 Players Per Team
      7. Please Read: SH2 Multiplayer Rules

Global Start Times:

1. 18:00 (6 PM) GMT +1 - London, United Kingdom
      2. 13:00 (1 PM) EST - North America
      3. 10:00 (10 AM) PDT - Vancouver, Canada
      4. 19:00 (7 PM) CEST - Belgrade, Serbia

We will be using Game Ranger - Look at @EaglePrince's thread here for my Game Ranger ID to friend me. This will make such events in the future easier to co-ordinate. We will wait a maximum of fifteen minutes after the event time for latecomers - so please be prompt!

Feel free to ask any other questions about the event.

Though short notice, I thought it would be better to post now as Matthew Steel from Stronghold Heaven asked about a game on Friday.

Edited by Lord_Chris

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I'll participate. 6pm UK time sounds great. I don't think I'll be doing anything so I'll let you know tomorrow :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Great! Thanks for letting us know :D

Useful Articles

I'll add you in just in case as well ;)

Useful Articles

Off topic, I meant to say something to @Mathew Steel.

I just wanted to let you know that here you are able to use the avatar version with transparent background. For some reason there are some forums that can't show transparency correctly (at least I didn't have any luck with that), and Firefly forum is among them. On the other hand, most of them doesn't make any problem, and you can use the transparent version here. If you needed the right dimensions of the avatar, I am sending you one more in 100x100 resolution.

Enjoy! :)

For some reason there are some forums that can't show transparency correctly

And our forum can because it's super awesome :P

Useful Articles

Lol yes Chris very true. And thanks for the avatar Eagle, I'll change it now :)

As for the game tonight I'll be able to play. Might be 10 minutes late though if that's okay, if not I understand :)

As for the game tonight I'll be able to play. Might be 10 minutes late though if that's okay, if not I understand

That's fine, we normally wait about fifteen minutes for late-comers anyway :)

And since you've confirmed that you will definitely be coming, we can wait as long as we need to.

Useful Articles

ok guys I wont be able to play games for a while having some computer issues so my comp is not stable im trying to resolve the issue and try to narrow down the problem but atm I wont be playing anything until sorted

What's the matter with it?

Useful Articles

well I kinda narrowed it down to it could be either the GPU or the motherboard. but my system random shuts down or restarts it random atm so I could have a day where it ok and a day where it happens only started happening 4 days ago also for today and yesterday I went to start my computer and the fan spinned loud and extremely fast and it only went to normal after turning the comp off and on several times as it wouldn't start up until it started normal if you get what I meani checked my RAM and my TEMPS and there is no memory errors or overheating problems and haven't had any graphical problems and my PSU seem to be working fine

Hmm.

What have you installed on it recently? Depending on whether or not you have batch files running, there is a command that shuts down your computer after a certain time (I daresay there probably will be with other programs as well)

You can disable batch files through the MMC (Microsoft management console) in Windows xp, 7 & 8 professional and ultimate - I'd start there. It also stops batch files from being installed/added on your PC without your knowledge so it has no downside really.

Edited by Lord_Chris

Useful Articles

You don't have batch files running?

Useful Articles

I didn't make it to come home in time so I could play with you...

Also, I have uninstalled GameRanger, so I could focus on other stuff. I guess I will not be playing at all for a while (for a week of few), but I look forward to play some games with you, guys. :) Also, then I would install GameRanger, play the game, and uninstall it again - for my own good. :)

Don't worry about it Eagle. Wish you could have joined us it was a lot of fun. But it's good to put yourself first sometimes :)