Lord_Chris

Site Awards - August 2014

This month, @Mathew Steel has won our member of the month contest, from contributing to our downloads and forums, he's really making this site a great place to be.

awards.php?action=motm

And, as usual, @EaglePrince bags the most active member award by spending almost as much time online as me!

awards.php?action=amotm

Congratulations to both of you, and thanks for contributing!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

I just now found this. Wow I am truly grateful for this award. The red suits me well don't you think ;). Thank you Chris :)

And congratulations to EaglePrince also, well done :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Site Downloads Renovation

I'm pleased to announce that after a small (and complex) renovation, the site downloads section is now back online and running as usual. You can now submit your files to us again. Not much has visually changed, however there have been massive changes behind the scenes that have taken many hours to complete. I've essentially rewritten the entire downloads section from the ground up and restructured all of the database tables, which is not easy considering it's live data. One of the major cha

in The Town Crier

• "Incorrect cross site request forgery token"

Anyone else getting these errors lately? "Incorrect cross request forgery token".

in Site Questions and Support

• Small site changes

I've recently re-coded the main site, and although there aren't any design changes, you should notice it's running faster. I've added a new menu item when you're logged in which is a link to submit to the gallery. I've also removed and combined several redundant pages.   I'm also excited to announce that there is a new feature on the site: from now on we have a page here which will show historical events and facts for whatever the current day is. As our expert historian, @Crusader1307 will be po

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold 2, Saturday 6th August - Capture the Flag

Hi guys,   this thread is to organize a Capture the Flag (Colloseum) multiplayer event for this weekend.   The map will be Tokamap's map from this thread.   I am suggesting Saturday at 14:00 GMT, but I am open to change it to a different time or to Sunday, if that is better.   Players: EaglePrice Nigel   Hopefully we can get a few more.

in Gaming Events

• Site Traffic

Recently I've noticed the site has been responding quite slowly and I'm curious to know why. My internet and PC are good enough to load pages quick enough so I'm assuming it's something to do with the site itself. It takes about 15 seconds longer than usual. Any idea why?   Also this wasn't an angry post, just letting you know something isn't right :)

in Site Questions and Support