EaglePrince

Stenovita Dolina

So I am making this tread, as I believe we should have one like this for Stronghold Europe as well. This is the new map that came to life thanks to joint work of Duc Vautour's and myself. There will be another map as well, but this the first one that is going to be available at SHN downloads central. I am giving you the minimap, and I am also giving you the panorama of the map. I hope you're gonna like it. Duc Vautour sent me his map called Line in the Sand, which hasn't been submitted to SHN yet, but it will be soon enough. Even though his map hasn't but published yet, this one I made by editing Line in the Sand.

I believe this map could be played in singleplayer and multiplayer as well. All AI lords have enough space and enough resources, while none has too much resources, and almost each castle lord that doesn't have any ally out there is going to have had time defending his industry outside of his castle.

Any suggestions about the map - what could have been done better, or anything like that - that is all welcome!

Stenovitadolina.png

stenovitadolinapanorama1000.jpg

Good job! :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

It's a good looking map with good sites to setup almost any kind of game.

You should let people know that these maps can be played with Crusader 1.2, they just don't have the detail and will be played with the Crusader elements.

Thanks, Vetka!

Thanks for your suggestion. That is why I created this tread. I hope that people will notice it, and that they will be aware of the fact that they can play all Stronghold Europe maps in Crusader, but that they are also able to play Crusader maps in Stronghold Europe.