Lord_Chris

SHN Community Award Nominations 2014

As it comes to the end of a very busy year, we stop and reflect on the past events. StrongholdNation has continued growing, all thanks to the very hard work of all our members.

Starting today, anyone (including staff) can nominate any other member for a community award. Nominations will end on the 15th December and after this time, a list will be compiled, then voting will begin. You can submit as many nominations as you wish (and note that this is completely anonymous) until that date - look out for voting in this forum after that time!

You can visit the following page to nominate members for community awards:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_PIZrpe6zQDzc8pGGAFV9RjTv5w8tKm-UlP_FYGXVcM/viewform

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Only 3 more days to get your nominations in everybody! Make sure you get the chance to nominate your favourite members, as well as the members who helped you the most throughout the year.

Useful Articles

It's getting down to the last few hours folks! Get your nominations in now!

Useful Articles

Thank you to everyone who nominated! Nominations have now closed, a list will be compiled shortly.

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Definitive Edition: Community Challenge

Greetings Ladies and Lords,   I am happy to announce that I am starting a Community Challenge on the Official FireFly Discord. 🏰 The Freebuild Multiplayer Challenge 🏰  - You build a castle in Freebuild and add some troops as garrison force. - I will convert it to a multiplayer map and add some troops as attacking force - We meet online and see if your castle can hold the attack. You can choose the difficulty of the attack from 120% to 300%, or anything in between.

in Stronghold 1

• New Community Liaison - and forum update!

Please give a big congratulations to our latest team member and new Community Liaison, @Mathew Steel! Matthew has been a long standing forum member and has worked incredibly hard over the last few years helping us on the site. He's contributed some fantastic articles, downloads and is always a great addition to any discussions on the forum. I'd like to be the first to congratulate his fantastic contributions - thank you Matthew, and well done!! We look forward to working with you. :)   On anothe

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold Crusader 2 Community

Hello   I am new player of Stronghold Crusader II, but i was one of top players (multiplayer) in first part of the game. I see the community is still alive, SHC 2 isn't a bad game, but developers leave it, a little bit. As SHC 2 is still popular in multiplayer part of the game, i have an idea to make maybe small, but strong community, playing and conquer in this game. What do you think about some little tournaments? Little competition?   This site is a great opportunity, to not let this game die

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Streaming SHN gaming events

Our new friend Lord Banshee came to this idea, which could promote SHN - we could stream our games. If I got it right, anyone who has a Steam version of the game is able to stream it to others, although that would require a good connection, and I don't know if that could cause lag during the game.   What do you say about this option? It's not like it's a necessity, but perhaps it would do. Besides making events and letting people at Steam know, so they could join.   Regarding the newest Strongho

in Site Questions and Support

• New Community Liasion - Crusader1307

We are pleased to announce our newest team member @Crusader1307! Crusader has been doing an amazing job in the general discussion forum with his history thread, as well as keeping constant discussion going and it's my privilege to announce he is now helping to lead the forum!   Let me be the first to congratulate him! :D

in The Town Crier