Lord_Chris

New Forum- Crusader 2 Multiplayer: Siege-That!

We have added a new forum behind the "Competitions" forum, for the joint project between and [user]lord vetka]. This forum is dedicated to the Crusader 2 Multiplayer: Siege-That! tournament(s) which will contain several maps and have different levels of difficulty.

For more information exactly what the contest contains, you can refer to the discussion thread below: http://forums.stronghold-nation.com/topic/443-contest-idea-multiplayer-siege-that/

To help folks directly get to the new Crusader 2 Multiplayer: Siege-That! forum, here is a direct link to it: http://forums.stronghold-nation.com/forum/65-crusader-2-multiplayer-siegethat/. You can also access this via Competitions -> Crusader 2 Multiplayer: Siege-That!

This forum will have all the official topics posted in, and all in one place so that it's easier to find as well as serves as an official record.

Edited by Lord_Chris

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• New Postings for History Thru the Ages and Myths, Legends Mysteries

Check Here for the latest Homepage Posted for both ''History Thru The Ages'' and ''Myths. Legends and Mysteries''

in The Open Castle Inn

• Definitive Edition Multiplayer Games

Hey guys,  Im the original £ûƒƒý from Stronghold Legends Multiplayer from around 15years ago. There was a small "professional" community and I would love to find some of the old players again and play with them some Definitive Edition, Legends or Crusader.  If you know me feel free to add my discord: gudrun69 Just using this post because it has many clicks haha If anyone has questions about the game... I can also help np

in Stronghold Legends

• New Tutorial - Modifying Crusader 2

I've posted this on the main site under a tutorial, but since this helps people to modify the game files which wasn't possible beforehand, I'll post a link to it here: http://www.stronghold-nation.com/article/167-enable-viewing-all-game-files   This can be a help thread in case people need assistance with it :)

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Multiplayer Game Stronghold 3

Hello everyone, I would like to start here a new topic about playing a Stronghold 3 multiplayer game. I very much like this game, and try to contact people through Steam, and now currently here as well. Please let me know here, or on Steam. My name on Steam is Hollokiraly. Best regards. 

in Stronghold 3

• Multiplayer Ai Fix

A couple of weeks ago I decided to start looking how AI can be enabled for Stronghold 2 multiplayer. I know there are some tools that works for the older versions before the Steam Edition, but I quite like the higher resolution support of the Steam Edition so I decided to figure it out. It took me quite some time to first of all learn how to analyze the game memory as it was running, and then find what I was looking for. There is a specific 1 byte variable in the game memory, this variable is al

in Stronghold 2