Lord_Chris

Exciting changes! Forum restructuring

After considerable thought, we have implanted a few changes to increase topic visibility is certain areas and restructured certain forums.

In light of the fact that no topics were ever posted in the advanced discussion forums, there have been merged with the respectable game related forum.

Hardware support and software support have been merged with Computer Support (there just aren't enough topics there for separate forums yet).

Finally, The Crusader 2 Multiplayer: Siege-That! forum and Gaming Events forums can have attachments posted in them. You can upload attachments to any forum (in theory). The attachments system has been changed dramatically to provide more flexibility and reliability. It is, however, prone to errors as has just been changed.

Let me know of any errors from the attachment system or permissions errors and I'll fix them ASAP.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Mobile version of the forum?

Hi, I just meant to ask if there is an easy way to bring Stronghold Nation to mobile? That is, to make a mobile version of the forum, or perhaps to see if it can be visited by some of those applications for forums. We could see if we can visit SHN with some applications for Android, or Windows Phone/Mobile, or iOS. :) This may be great thing for some of us. I am going to try some of those applications tomorrow, but I decided to ask here a question about it. Has anyone else tried something like t

in Site Questions and Support

• Exciting News

Two days ago, I received my A-level results. For those of you who don't know, these grades determine whether you will be accepted into university in the UK. They're graded from A*-U. Checking online, I found I'd been accepted into my first choice university to study Journalism, Media, and Sociology. I am ecstatic! I worked incredibly hard during exam time, and it paid off! I'll be heading there at the end of September and am really looking forward to it!   However, that's not where the news ends

in The Open Castle Inn

• Small site changes

I've recently re-coded the main site, and although there aren't any design changes, you should notice it's running faster. I've added a new menu item when you're logged in which is a link to submit to the gallery. I've also removed and combined several redundant pages.   I'm also excited to announce that there is a new feature on the site: from now on we have a page here which will show historical events and facts for whatever the current day is. As our expert historian, @Crusader1307 will be po

in The Town Crier

• New Community Liaison - and forum update!

Please give a big congratulations to our latest team member and new Community Liaison, @Mathew Steel! Matthew has been a long standing forum member and has worked incredibly hard over the last few years helping us on the site. He's contributed some fantastic articles, downloads and is always a great addition to any discussions on the forum. I'd like to be the first to congratulate his fantastic contributions - thank you Matthew, and well done!! We look forward to working with you. :)   On anothe

in The Town Crier

• Changes to the "Last Edited" notice

This is a personal opinion on the "Last Edited" notice seen by edited posts. To me, it blends too well with the normal font used, as well as the size and positioning. I quickly made my own edit to the notice in Photoshop, and wanted to see what the majority think.?     https://ibb.co/mtyuxk       I did try to embed the image, however, it didn't seem to want to work.     The font used is TW Cent MT in Italic. The font size is 13, and it uses the same colour as the rest of the text. I've also move

in Site Questions and Support