Lord Stronghold

Stronghold Europe = Stronghold - The Medieval England

I have trouble with the Developer from the Russian Stronghold Europe.

I must now rename my Mod "Stronghold Europe". Please rename the Mod Titel from this Forum to "Stronghold - The Medieval England". Thanks.

Topic: http://www.fireflyworlds.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=250&func=view&id=29563&catid=28&limit=10&limitstart=0

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by Lord Stronghold

Hi Lord Stronghold!

From What I've been able to discern from your question, maybe some of the files Eagle Prince and I found on Stronghold Russian Story may help you (or not). Check them out under the Forum here under Stronghold Crusader. We researched them back in January.

Hello, Crusader 1307, oh my bad English.

This is not a Question. I mean, my Mod "Stronghold Europe" now must have a other Name, because i'd had trouble, with the Original Developer from Stronghold Europe.

Sorry for my bad English.

If what I am able to understand, (don't worry about the English), can't you just re-write the game file name? Or is it more complicated than that? Perhaps when Eagle Prince see's these Posts he can better assist you - hang in there.

Teutonen Ritter wrote:

QUOTE:

Ok, i rename my Mod and i do not need a russian Translation.

His name is now Stronghold - The Medieval England.

CyberCorpse? (Russian Orginal Delevoper)

Big thanks to you. good_face.png

------------------------------------------

The Name from this Forum must now called "Stronghold - The Medieval England"

As Example.

Stronghold - The Medieval England

A forum dedicated to Teutonen Ritter's Medieval England Mod.

The sub-forum has been renamed. I hope this is what you wanted - it is relatively easy to fix if there was a mistake. :)

ADDITION: Good luck editing all the references to "Stronghold Europe" on your website. Methinks it will take a while. :(

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

It will be easy to change those stuff on the website, only I will not be able to do it right now. Only I will not change the url: http://stronghold-eu.ucoz.com/

Thanks for changing the name of the subforum, indeed, that was that we needed. :)

Thanks for your Support, EaglePrince and Charles of Tours.

I think, a good Mod must not have worries , due to Name.

By the way, what do you think about renaming the mod to "Stronghold England" instead? It is shorter, but of course if "Stronghold The Medieval England" sounds better to you, it's also good for me. Indeed, games nor mods don't have to have short names...

I have renamed the website by the way, it is Stronghold The Medieval England, although I didn't change the name on many other places yet. But I did it where it is the most important.

"Stronghold - Medieval England Mod"

I think, the Name is better without the? "the". :)

Supposing there was some kind of dash, or punctuation between Medieval and Stronghold (just like this forum name actually) then Stronghold - Medieval England sounds better.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Is this mod active for now?

P.S. Hello EaglePrince :D?I have a suggestions for work, but i don't see PM module on this forum

You need five posts to use the PM system. But I promoted you - welcome!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Welcome to Stronghold Nation, CyberCorpse!

Right now I'm mostly pretty busy with my work, but I'd gladly hear some suggestions. I should also mention that when it comes to Stronghold The Medieval England, Lord Stronghold (Lord Lowenherz) is the one who's in charge. :)

You need five posts to use the PM system. But I promoted you - welcome!

Big thanks to you. I hope we can achieve a great collaboration?=)

Keep up the good Work. :) Nice to see, that "my" Mod is not dead. When you need help, write me.

I have made the Mod with 15 Years and i must say, it is my best work.

80 % from the original Stronghold Europe Mod i have made new. :cool:

Keep up the good Work. :) Nice to see, that "my" Mod is not dead. When you need help, write me.

I have made the Mod with 15 Years and i must say, it is my best work.

80 % from the original Stronghold Europe Mod i have made new. :cool:

Hello! :D?I've added you to Credits in ModDB as a founder, and i wish to ask you about renaming Stronghold Medieval England back to Stronghold Europe. As one of developers of Russian mod i'm very glad to see that the project and it's idea are alive and represented by so talented Stronghold game fans all across the world. It will be an amazing event in community's history if we unite our powers, and Stronghold Europe become first international Stronghold mod.