Mathew Steel

Poll Error

Just voted on one of the polls on the homepage and the text changed to the following:

The constant PANTHER_ROOT must be defined and point to a valid Panther installation root directory.

Thought I'd let you know :)

EDIT: Actually the same came up when trying to submit a file. It must be some navigation error.

Also, I can't change the title name, not sure if I'm meant to be able to or not.

Edited by Mathew Steel

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Yeah - thanks. I still haven't been able to completely change everything after upgrading the forum yet. It's a side effect of that.

At the moment, you can only download and view downloads until I fix that part of the site. I'm working on the ACP at the moment so stay tuned as I'm going to finish off that part next. Thought it would make more sense to be able to view a bit of the site there, even if it's not much.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Both voting on polls and submitting downloads should now be ok.

Useful Articles

Also the gallery isn't working. Sorry to add more to your "To Do" list :P

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

What isn't working in the gallery? It's loading fine for me.

Useful Articles

Submitting images will now work.

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Google Poll

I stupidly left my coursework until the last minute and a part of the coursework requires me to gather first hand data for the question I decided on. Because of the subject matter, this poll is only including citizens of the United States or the United Kingdom. Your personal information will not be needed, and any information presented by Google will be kept anonymous. Thank you!   Poll link -?https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHPoX2XLdOrBxsv3e2h095ZpWcP1IrDOYnL33gnolgGnD-Nw/viewform?usp

in The Open Castle Inn

• Error 0xc0000022 while starting Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

Hey, guys! First of all, this is not a question, this is a solution. I believe this will be useful for many people.   I have installed Steam version of Stronghold Crusader on my new laptop which runs Windows 10. When I tried to start the game, it just wouldn't work. No error, no nothing. When I tried to run Stronghold Crusader from the Steam folder: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stronghold Crusader Extreme then I got the error code 0xc0000022. I tried with changing compatibility

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Server error when viewing user profile.

I get the following error when attempting to view my profile.   The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index. Errno [ 8 ]: Undefined variable: panther_users in /home/path/to/profile.php on line 1833

in Site Questions and Support

• Database Error when attaching pictures

For some reason I am getting a Database Error when I try attaching a picture (JPG) in a post at the SHC2 forum (Skirmish Trial thread). I try posting the picture here to see what happens.   Edit: getting the same error here, too.   The full error message is this:     Chris, if you tell me where the server error log is, I can go there and post or send it to you.

• Downloads Page HTTP error.

Went to add a comment to a certain map and was left with this. (I am using my iPhone right now, so safari is being used. I don't know if this will effect it).