Micha!

[Invasion] The End of the Pig

Hey, I finally released a new map I created a while ago. I hoped that the editor will be updated and they might have added "The Pig" sounds. Anyways, this time it's a military invasion map while you need to invade the Pig's castle.

Description:

"You have been charged to overthrow the Pig's final county by laying siege to his stronghold. You have besieged this castle before but it has since been rebuilt and now has a full garrison so will prove to be a far greater challenge. Our simple direct approach with the battering ram may not now be enough."

Note:

You will find the map in Singleplayer -> Community Maps

Download link:

www.steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=468076807

Edited by Micha!

TeamMuppet.eu

Nice to see that this map is available now.

I gave it a first try and got my fingers burned - literally :D

I guess this will be a real challange for my attack stills - looking forward to it.

I updated the map today. Units should not longer auto move and better react on your commands. The intro view got slowered and the unit marker range to each other got lowered so it is easier to pick the units.

Unit amount got rebalaned and should be more like the original map now.

It's all about strategy in this map, enjoy it :)

TeamMuppet.eu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Invasion of Closed Castle

I decided to finish my peace map that I left stalling for a while and I'm having trouble with a final invasion. An army is supposed to assault your wooden fortification but they either stand around indefinitely no matter what I do or they attack in small groups, leaving some of them standing at the invasion point. Apparently, they don't like the closed castle as whenever the siege equipments break the wall, they all start moving. But I don't get why don't they just start assaulting the wooden wa

in Stronghold 2

• Wip Eyecandy Invasion Map

Hey folks, I haven't done any map making in years, and I quite fancied having a go again, so I'm making an invasion map, as yet unscripted, so just eyecandy for now. I do have various resources for map making in an external drive, however the usb is broken so it is inaccessible at the moment, I recall that when I enquired it was cheaper to buy a new external casing than it was to get the port repaired, so I'll see about doing that some time. Anyway, here's a stitched together pano

in Stronghold 1

• Stronghold Crusader AI design contest until the end of October 2019

Hello everyone, my name is Krarilotus and today i want to invite you to take part in my AI design contest, which still runs until the end of October this year!   First i want to say a bit about myself. I ve been invested into Stronghold Crusader since back when i was a kid. I started making AIV files for the game in 2009 and was active on Stronghold Heavengames until Christmas 2012. I even had a little bit of online gameplay experience, when i joined the ?RQ Clan when it was founded, but i never

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Planewalker's Complete Guide to SHL Invasion Settings

Hey there, guys. Planewalker here, formerly known as Lord Tanthos. I have years of detailed user map experience in Stronghold Legends, and I'm here to give you a rundown on every component of a SHL invasion.   Basics   The basics of an invasion are quite straightforward. You pick what troops, how many, and what color. Below that you can choose which map marker the army will appear from. If you do have any questions about this section, I will answer those in the comments. Let's get into the meat

in Stronghold Legends

• Delayed invasion script

Hello I have got a problem with map making? - a script to my invasion map in Stronghold Legends. The main goal is to save our ally by killing all enemies who are going to invade his castle. But they are not invading immediately - they have to settle in some distance when the game begins (this is time to kill them) and after for example 2 years they are invading our ally (this is time when is too late to save our ally). It's the same as mission 4 from Stronghold 2 (Bull's army is waiting until in

in Stronghold Legends