You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Can't Play Downloaded Maps

Hello everyone,   I own the GoG-version of Stronghold Warlords and therefor cannot use Steam Workshop. So i was really glad to find this website here recently where i can download custom maps from other people. However, i can't seem to be able to play these Maps once i downloaded them. I copied the extracted map file into the "Maps" folder of the game, but when i click on either "community maps" or "sandbox" ingame, none of the maps i downloaded are displayed.  Can you tell m

in Stronghold Warlords

• Noob Question - What Is Warlords and How do I Play it

I was reading about the units in Warlords, but idk what Warlords is.  Do I need to buy it seperately?  And while Im here, what's the most popular graphics mod, LOTR, GOT?  Can I still play regular maps when I use a mod that changes the look?  Where do I download and put the mod?  Thanks!!  I just downloaded "Necropolis Twins" and put it in the Extreme folder but no new maps are in the list and I did restart the game.

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Stronghold 2 Manager is here! Possible to play MP game with bots

I have good news! :) One of the original fans of the mod sent the installation file. :) This is where you can download it from, but be aware, it is likely that your antivirus will detect it as a troyan. I believe that this is nothing harmful, and I will try it later. Right now I don't have the other PC of mine here, but I will have it tomorrow, so I will try it then.   Another issue is that they said it works with 1.3.1 version, so I am unsure whether this is going to with 1.4.1 version, but we

in Stronghold 2

• Modding-I want to learn how to mod with easy step by step instructions

Hello Chris, I been trying to learn about alpha, its to hard for me. I want to be able to make evil soldiers, and be able to change my lord clothes to black scale, white scale and shiny scale; and all the units.? I'm using DXTbmp to save,? Paint to mod, I use dds converter, I also use gimp and nothing seems to come through. Please can you show me step by step with pictures on how to fix this problems! I seen you on another forum. Are you the owner, or inventor of stronghold. You have so much inf

in Stronghold 2

• Modding with my own image that I want to use

Lord Chris, ? I'm sorry I posted this twice, and didn't realized I made a mistake. So I just want to retype it. I hope you disregard the last 2 posts. Can I mod with any image that I want to use for stronghold 2? I want to know what to do step by step how to make the armor shine through or make the black come through. I want to know how to save it correctly. When I use the alpha channels nothing seems to work.

in Stronghold 2