Nigel

Testing to post topics

I am currently getting an error message, when I try to post a new topic in the Gaming Events section.

So I am trying to post a test topic here - just to see if I get the same effect.

Chris feel free to delete this if it has severd its purpose.

Edit: ok, it seems to work here and the problem seems only related to the Gaming Events section. Hope this helps with the troubleshooting.

Edited by Nigel

As per the PM - this should be fixed now. Let me know if you have any more issues there.

Since this topic was posted fine, and the problem should be fixed, I'll close this topic.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Play-testing "Cognizant"

Hey there, would anyone like to try out my map Cognizant?   Stronghold 1 v1.2 or 1.3 required   I have play-tested it myself, but because I knew where everything was already, I was able to react accordingly. However, I still had a fairly high unit-loss percentage. Like I said in the previous post, I am still currently working on landscaping, and I will not be posting pictures of the enemy castle until further changes. And this is going to be an on-and-off project, so expect major delays in uploa

in Volunteer Work

• Map Testing

I've recently created a war map on Stronghold Crusader 2. The map works and I managed to complete it. I would like to put a timer for the mission, so amount of months before you fail. I'm looking for 2 people to play the map and record their time (in minutes). I've already timed myself and so I only need another 2 people to help out. If you're interested, leave your email below and I'll send you the map.   Best regards, Tom :)

in Volunteer Work

• Post your best memories of stronghold here

I think it's fair to say that for pretty much everyone here, we have all got some happy memory of Stronghold which makes us love it. These memories are in fact what make me love to play it because it is nice playing in that same atmosphere and having other people to revel in this nostalgia. I made this thread because I thought some people would like to share their best memories in any stronghold game. Mine is in Stronghold 2, and it has to be the mission where you take over Edwin's castle and yo

in Stronghold 2

• Last Post -- Subforums

Can you make it where if a subforum gets a new post added, the parent forum changes the last post to that post? Currently it does not to do that, and I think that would be a useful feature.

in Site Questions and Support

• Stronghold Heaven: "... unable to post your message to the forums"

Hey, guys! I tried to make a new tread at Stronghold Heaven, and was given this message: "We're sorry but we are currently unable to post your message to the forums.". The same happens if one tried to reply a tread. Does someone know what is this about?

in The Open Castle Inn