#26 14th Aug 2015 16:11:04

EaglePrince
Knez

Website

Re: Stronghold 2 - 13/8/15

Oh, I worked and I switched the days (in my mind) yesterday... I'm sorry, guys. Nevertheless I may come this evening, at least to watch how you are doing. smile

#27 14th Aug 2015 16:20:26

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

So you won't be playing?

#28 14th Aug 2015 17:41:44

Mathew Steel
Earl Marshal

I gave you positive feedback because I laughed more than I should have tongue

"When people unite under one will, they become stronger than the sum of their parts."

Stronghold Next Giveaway - Competition

#29 14th Aug 2015 17:46:06

EaglePrince
Knez

Website

I'm planning to play, but I said that just in case I don't make it to finish something. smile

#30 15th Aug 2015 09:48:13

EaglePrince
Knez

Website

Just came to say few words... Yesterday game was exciting to me. I would like to hear other opinions as well, but I will tell a short story from my perspective. We were playing with no attacking until we were all dukes, and when we all became dukes it seemed to me that surprisingly I was the strongest one although we were all realm close to each other. Mathew didn't get any village while Chris got only two of them while I had four of them, and there more empty villages between us. I liked it on this map that we were not close to each other, each of us had enough space and we had enough space between each other. I think I made my map well, as this was its first multiplayer testing.

First I attacked Chris, he lost one of his villages then, but I didn't manage to kill him. I was too slow and I didn't notice his weak point, but even if I had noticed them, I would hesitate to kill him. I felt it was too early and he just didn't manage to build everything like he does usually. Unfortunately for me, when I did attack the castle he trained more crossbowmen and knights, and there was no way I could kill him. I don't want to say I spared his life, it is likely that I would manage to kill him even without hesitating, but this taught me not to waste my chances.

While I was in the attack Mathew was raiding Chris as well, but he was trying to raid me with few peasants too. He also had a group of knight which came into my lands but I stopped them.

Later I attacked Mathew, I failed again, so after that defeat Chris attacked me. He was stronger then. Also I was foolish to send the lord outside along with some troops he he got killed. big_smile I was disappointed at the moment, but it was fun, and although I needed to be more careful, I am satisfied how I played the game. I only needed to get better production, but I haven't been playing in a while.

Later Chris killed Mathew too.

I'm looking forward to play another game like this some to later. smile

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users

Board footer