#1 22nd Nov 2015 16:00:14

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

UFOs and Extraterrestrials

Here you will find UFOs, Extraterrestrials and everything in-between! Brace yourself to learn of cover-ups, real-life encounters dating back to before medieval times!

This is the place to learn about any UFO encounter. Past, present or modern, you can be sure to find it here!

AlienSpacecraft.jpg

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.
— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles
All Stronghold Legends Trails & Walkthroughs
Adding Units From Stronghold Legends into Stronghold 2
Extracting Audio Assets from Stronghold 3
Locking/Unlocking Stronghold Crusader 2 Maps

#2 22nd Nov 2015 22:47:41

Crusader1307
High Emperor

Re: UFOs and Extraterrestrials

SPOTLIGHT ON UFOs AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS
THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES

America was at War. World War II had just started for The U.S. (a scant 2 months prior) – with the attack against it's Naval Forces at Pearl Harbor (Hawaii). Many in the US Military thought that Japanese Bombers and Submarine attacks could happen at “any instant”. California (being important to the War effort), was a natural target for Imperial Japan. Hundreds of Coastal Artillery Batteries, thousands of Troops and hundred of Aircraft were dispatched and positioned in the State. Local Citizen's were all unofficial members of The Civil Air Patrol (out spotting the skies for that Japanese Squadron they KNEW was right around the corner). Californians were scared (and jittery). So was the Military assigned to protect the State. What transpired in the early morning hours of 1942 has been a point of MUCH debate. MANY Pilots from all over the World (Military and Commercial) were well aware of “strange craft” and related “phenomena” in the Air (they had been since flight began). Forward Observation Posts reported multiple high altitude sighting of “unknown silvery” aircraft flight at a possible altitude of 12,000. Air Raid Sirens activated over The City of Los Angeles, Glendale and Pasadena. Anti-Aircraft fire erupted from the ground (both Machine Gun and Cannon). Huge Air Searchlight were pointed into the skies at the “Squadron” of “silvery lights”. Some Observers stated that the craft had “no wings” and had a “circular” appearance. Over 1,400 rounds of high-explosive cannon shot was fired (shrapnel fell throughout The City – without injury). The high flying objects (many that were supposedly hit “dead on”), continued their slow movement over Los Angeles and out to sea. The President of The United States was even advised. The local (and National) Newspapers all reported the story of the battle. Over the coming weeks, the story was pulled and any Servicemen involved with the “battle” were told to be quiet about (or face being shipped to Europe or The Pacific).

As the years went on, many Historians studied the only “known” photograph of the “battle” (while it was taking place). The Los Angeles Time was even threatened to destroy the photo by The Government (not wanting to start a panic). The photo was examined over the last 70 years with all types of Modern enhancement equipment. Most conclude that they just don't know “what” the Object was. The Government sated that they were possible Japanese “Fire Balloons” (designed to travel The Gulf Stream in the atmosphere and then release incendiary devices along the West Coast). Japan admitted after the War that it did attempt this -but NOT in 1942 but 1944. Further they claimed that they would have monitored local News and taken the “attack” as a possible “successful” attempt to try again. Germany stated that it did NOT send bombers or fighters over Los Angeles in 1942 (being well beyond their operational abilities at the time). To this day, “The Battle of Los Angeles” is celebrated with a “gala local Event” to celebrate “whoever it was” we defeated (or scared off!).

The_Battle_of_Los_Angeles_1.jpg              The_Battle_of_Los_Angeles_2.jpg

Ego Sum Re Historica Meritissimus

https://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/history/quiz

#3 22nd Nov 2015 23:02:01

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE WASHINGTON D.C. 1952 SIGHTINGS

One of the most reported UFO incidents (even more than Roswell), was a “fly by” of a series of unexplained craft – directly over Washington D.C. In 1952. Seen by hundreds (perhaps thousands of people) – even a series of photographs were taken by several sources. The incident took place twice. The first “flap” was July 19-20 and again on July 26-27, 1952. Initially spotted by Radar, some 30 glowing “saucer-shaped” Objects – flying in formation, flew over The Nation's Capitol at around 10,000 feet. No aircraft were in the air at the time (and Commercial Flights entering D.C. Airspace were still some miles off). A flight of Military Jets were scrambled to intercept the “formation”. As soon as the Fighters reached altitude and were 3-minutes from intercept, the “Formation” of Craft simply “winked out”. Subsequently, the incident happened again the following week. Again, Fighters were scrambled and again the Objects vanished before they could be approached or identified.

The_Washington_DC_1952_Sighting.jpg

#4 23rd Nov 2015 07:23:46

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE COLUMBUS 1492 INCIDENT

The incident was recorded in his Ship Log and then later recounted in his biography. Lookouts on his Ship announced that they could see a “light” that “looked like a candle” - rising out from The Sea some “12 Leagues” to their front. This was odd, because the Ship was in “uncharted waters”. The odds of this “light” being a “Mast Light” from another vessel was next to impossible. The whole Crew came on deck. Closer and closer Columbus and his Crew got. The “light” grew “brighter and brighter”. Maintaining distance, the Ship followed the strange “Object”. As morning light broke, the “light faded out”. The next day, Columbus sighted land. Many of his Crew would later recount that the “light” resembled a long “candle”. Some said it looked like a “plate hovering just above the water”. Still others (as one would assume given the strong religious belief system among the Crew) – assumed it was an “Angel, or The Blessed Virgin” - guiding them to safety. Columbus and his Crew were experience Seamen. They were aware of the Planet Venus (The Morning Star) and the various Stars needed to navigate. No one identified this “light” as any of these things. What was it?

The_Columbus_Expedition_1492_Encounter.jpg

#5 23rd Nov 2015 07:26:31

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE 1561 NUREMBERG UFO INCIDENT

This is a very strange story. As it was witnessed (and told), the skies over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561 was the stage for what sounds like something from the movie “Star Wars”. In fact, the eye-witness accounts of the incident sound very much like an “air battle” between 2 (or more) Alien Races. This is what was seen. Around early dawn on April 14, 1561 – large “triangular shaped” Objects (Black in color), plus hundreds of “Spheres of different colors and consistencies) – flew over The City of Nuremberg. Strange “beams of light” were said to be seen coming from some of the “Ships” - that struck others and caused them to be “enveloped in thick black smoke, falling to the ground at far distances”. This “battle” went on for the better part of an hour, before all the “Objects” flew off. Naturally, the thousands of people who witness this strange event said that it was a “sign from God” to repent their sins – or else. Many paintings were made of the encounter. It made it into many “Illuminated” Books of the day and the “story” was quite well known for hundreds of years. (What do You think It Was?)

The_Battle_Over_Nuremberg_2_1561.jpg     The_Battle_Over_Nuremberg_1561_1.jpg

#6 23rd Nov 2015 21:46:42

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE SOCORRO INCIDENT

Yet another famous “Landing and Contact” case, involved a New Mexico Police Officer – Lonnie Zamora. Zamora was a New Mexico State Police Officer on routine patrol outside the small Desert community of Socorro. The date was April 24, 1964. Around 6 P.M. - Zamora stated that he was in pursuit of a vehicle speeder, when he heard a “roar and saw what appeared to be a flame in the sky”. Thinking a Dynamite Shack (common for local Mining and Construction) might have exploded, he broke off his chase to investigate. Approaching an incline in the road, Zamora stated he saw a “large bluish flame coming up from behind the incline”. It reminded him of a “jet exhaust wash”. Coming to the top of the incline, Zamora stated he saw what appeared to be an overturned “white Truck or other kind of vehicle”. It was oval shaped (so he began to think it was an overturned Tanker. He thought it was strange that he could not see “axles or wheels”. He stopped his car, got out and began to approach the “vehicle”. Upon closer look, Zamora notice that the “vehicle” was an “Oval-shaped object, standing on what appeared to be steel legs or struts”. He also noted a strange “symbol” (in Red), over one section of the Object). At this time, Zamora went back to his car and radio his dispatcher to advise. While doing this, Zamora saw what appeared to be “2 people, dressed in some king of all white overall and wearing what appeared to “helmets with visors” of sorts”. Noticing Zamora, the 2 “people” seemed startled. They went inside the Object. Within second Zamora stated that the previous seen “blue flame” reappeared under the Object. The Object began to rise off the ground (with the “struts” disappearing). The Object ascended straight up into the sky. Dumbfounded, Zamora approached the location of the Object. He noticed 3 circular spots burnt into the Desert sand. He took pictures of the marks. The entire case was eventually turned over to The US Government and their now “infamous” Project: Blue Book. Their conclusion “unknown” (which was rare for them).

The_Socorro_Encounter_1.jpg            The_Socorro_Encounter_2.jpg

#7 23rd Nov 2015 21:48:43

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE KELSTERBACH  SIGHTING

Something “unusual” was seen flying in the skies of Kelsterback, Germany in 2007. Around 1:00 A.M. - on May 14, two people were out looking at the sky. They reported seeing a “tremendously huge, Bat-winged shaped object” moving very fast through the high clouds. The object appeared to be “glowing with a silvery pulsating color”. Both people stated the object appeared “very silvery, almost mirrored”. Closer observation revealed “small lights on the bottom of the Craft”. After several minutes – the object appeared to “re-cloak” and could not longer been seen. The two noticed that it was still “there, but was a see-through consistency by this time”. (Top Secret Government Experiment or Something Else?)

The_Kelsterback_Sighting.jpg

#8 23rd Nov 2015 21:51:06

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE KIRKLAND AFB INCIDENT

Kirkland Air Force Base is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico (US). It has been “visited” at least 3 times by Unidentified Flying Objects. The first case happened in 1957. On November 4, at 1045 P.M. 2 Civil Air Controllers observed what appeared to be a “large glowing, Egg-shaped Object” approaching the field (and The Tower!) They attempted to confirm the approach with Radar. The Object did not appear (despite being able to visually confirm it). The Object appeared to be 20 feet tall and came to within 3,000 feet of The Tower. It then sped off, heading over the Airfield and straight up! The 2 men were instructed to make a report to The US Air Force's “Blue Book” Project. It was never explained or debunked.

The_Kirkland_AFB_Incident_1.jpg                  The_Kirkland_AFB_Incident_2.jpg

#9 24th Nov 2015 02:29:44

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE SOUTH KOREAN 1982 SIGHTING

(Note: The following “sighting” was witnessed by The Author )

While stationed with The US Army's Second Infantry Division in The Republic of South Korea in October of 1982, I and 48 other soldier's witnesses “something” none of us could explain. As it would turn out, “we weren't supposed too, either!” A “normal” function for a soldier is to “turn to” for Morning Formation. It is at this “gathering” one is “accounted for” - and the Days “Mission” is announced. This Morning Formation (in Korea) was promptly at 5:45 A.M. (Monday thru Friday). On this particular October morning in 1982, if was somewhat warm. The morning sky had begun to turn a deep hazy blue. There was one medium shaped cloud formation to the West. To the East, The Tokori Mountains stood (still quite Green from a “healthy” rainy season). Barely awake, - we all stood “in Ranks”, waiting for The First Sergeant. After the required “ceremonies”, I started to notice what appeared to be a large White, circular-shaped Object begin to creep from behind The Tokori Mountains. It appeared to “sparkle” somewhat. It was BIG. Perhaps several hundred feet in diameter. The Object began to move (moderately fast), from the East to the West (towards the previously mentioned clouds). EVERYONE

Much later in the day, I was taking a break in my Barracks. I had a KATUSA (South Korean soldier), who lived across from me. He was watching a small portable TV set. I noticed a picture of what we “saw” on the Korean News Station. I asked the KATUSA what was being said (my Korean was NEVER that good). He related that the “Object” had been seen traveling over the entire Country and was even said to have “landed” in a Farmer's field. South Korean and US Fighters were called in, but the “Craft” took off and flew away. The next day, we were told by “Command”, to read the “special bulletin” posted from Division HQ. The memo stated that “what we THOUGHT we saw, WASN'T and further we were NOT to discuss the matter!” I even heard a “rumor” that ANY US Personnel who may have “taken” a photograph was to turn it over or face disciplinary action. MANY years later, I was able to find a photo of what we saw Online. (Submitted for your Enjoyment!)

The_South_Korean_1982_Sighting.png

#10 24th Nov 2015 02:31:50

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE PASADENA SIGHTING

(Author's Note: I guess Alien Life likes me! One again I have another story of a sighting of something that I often describe as “AMAZING” - more so that it happened to be twice now!)

I was working as a Private Patrol Officer in the City of Pasadena, California in 2003. Having finished my “day”, it close to 3 A.M. - as I pulled into my Agencies Parking Lot. The Lot was about 500 feet long and 100 feet wide. To the East of The Lot was a huge Oak Tree. To the right – a series of Apartment Houses that were about a half-story tall. After “closing out” my Patrol Vehicle, I would often take a “smoke” to calm down after Duty. I would lean against my vehicle and just “zone out” - liking to stare into Space. This particular September night it was “unusually clear” with a huge Starfield to look at. At exactly 3 A.M. - this “Craft” (the only word I could think of), flew VERY slow over my head (at about 800 or so feet!). It was HUGE. I would describe at as a “Black Triangle” Ship. One could just barely make out it's shape (using the Stars it blotted out to formulate shape and size somewhat). It featured 3 Whitish-Red lights on it's front and “side wings?” These “lights” were pulsating. I just froze (after years of training!). I watched the Object float overhead (it did not seem to mind if I or ANYONE was watching it). Then suddenly, the “Craft” flipped “upwards” so that the longer, bottom portion of The Triangle was inverted down! It quickly flew off in THIS POSITION. I grew up on US Air Force Bases and know EXACTLY how, why and the capabilities of Modern Aircraft. THIS was not one of these. I then remembered to get my camera! (Dummy!) I did however report the sighting to a National UFO Reporting Center, (via telephone). Additionally, the provided photo is an “Artist Rendering” for visual purposes. It is as close to what I saw as can be found. (What's next For Me, huh?)

The_Pasadena_Triangle_Sighting.jpg

#11 24th Nov 2015 10:45:37

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

Had no idea you were caught up in events such as these yourself! It's very intriguing and mysterious at the same time.

I bet before these you weren't a believer either, very few people seem to be. But I guess when you actually see these first-hand, it's a completely different story. There's no disbelieving then wink

The worst cases that I've heard of are the ones involving missing time - such as Travis Walton case.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.
— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles
All Stronghold Legends Trails & Walkthroughs
Adding Units From Stronghold Legends into Stronghold 2
Extracting Audio Assets from Stronghold 3
Locking/Unlocking Stronghold Crusader 2 Maps

#12 24th Nov 2015 10:58:10

Crusader1307
High Emperor

Actually, I was a believer FIRST (as a kid). I just put up the Research for other things. When my experiences happened I was totally unprepared (even though I swore I would be - in the past). Both incidents only cemented the fact in my mind that "something" is out there  OR The World's Governments are full of ----------!

As for "Missing Time", at my "age"....I don't need Alien help!   lol

Hope you like the stories......now back to the "famous" ones!      smile

#13 24th Nov 2015 11:29:35

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE MOUNT RAINER SIGHTING

Pilot Kenneth Arnold will go down in history – UFO history, rather. In 1947, Arnold was a private Pilot. He had served as an Aviator in The US Army Air Corps, and had much experience (and hours) in the air. Flying near Mount Rainer, Washington State (American Northwest), Arnold was about 10,000 in the air. He was among many other trying to “locate” the wreckage of a downed Marine Corp. Cargo plane (with a $5,000 Bounty to the the finder by The US Government). At altitude Arnold saw wahat he described as a “glowing chain of dozens of circular saucers flying” several hundred miles ABOVE his position. Arnold followed the glowing Objects around Mount Rainer and eventually pulling away into The Sun. He safely landed and related his story to local Aviation Authorities (and local Newspapers). Arnold's description “flying saucers” would stick. Many though Arnold made up the story as a way to make money (he didn't find the downed aircraft either). However, many that knew him agreed he was an honest person who had no need to make up stories. That testimony (plus the fact that Mount Rainer underwent a UFO sightings “flap”) - makes Arnold's story that more believable.

The_Mt_Rainer_Sighting.jpg

#14 24th Nov 2015 11:32:21

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE GRAYS

Grays have been depicted (in some form) for many thousands of years. Many ancient cultures have shown them (in modified forms), in their art and in their mythos. This lends to the popular theory that The Grays have been visiting Earth for many millennium (and may have had extensive contact with Primitive Man). The first known “Modern” depiction (and interaction) of The Grays started with The Betty and Barney Hill Abduction Case (1961). Seen as the first fully documented ”Alien Contact and Abduction” incident in Modern Times (and creating the term Alien Abduction), the couple (under hypnosis) related their story of being abducted and experimented on by The Grays. It is speculated that it was the species “The Grays” that were involved in The Roswell Incident in New Mexico (1947). It has been “related” by many Abductee's that the species is from The Zeta Reticula Star System. Grays still feature in Abductee stories as well as Antagonists in MANY Science-Fiction stories and films.

The_Grays.jpg

#15 24th Nov 2015 11:34:55

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE SPERRY INCIDENT

This May of 1950 “Sighting” was one of the first time that a Commercial Pilot reported a “close contact” (officially) with an “unknown flying object”. It occurred over Mount Vernon, Maryland. American Airlines Captain Willis Sperry was flying a Commercial DC-6 to Nashville, Tennessee (US).The plane was traveling at a ceiling of 20,000 feet. Sperry's C0-Pilot reported a strange “Bluish or Purple light” closing in on their right side “with extreme speed”. The “Object” was on a collision course with the plane! Taking evasive action, the DC-6 “narrowly” escaped being hit, as the “glowing object” sped by the front of the aircraft. Sperry stated that he could barely “see through the brightness”, but that the Object appeared “cylindrical” in shape and had “no wings”. Sperry had served in The US Army Air Corps. (as a Pilot). He stated that it did not look like (nor behave like), any known rocket or anti-aircraft missile he had ever encountered. Sperry continued safely on his flight plan to his destination. He reported the encounter to Federal Authorities (despite facing possible ridicule). Later in life, Sperry recounted his encounter to many Newspapers and Television Stations. Around this time however, American Airlines (and The Government) – discounted his sighting.

The_Sperry_Incident.jpg

#16 24th Nov 2015 20:51:28

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE VAL JOHNSON INCIDENT

Val Johnson was a Deputy Sheriff in Marshall County, Minnesota in 1979. While on what he thought was a “routine” patrol on the night of August 27, was ANYTHING but routine. Johnson was on the road at around 2 A.M. - when he said a “bright light” suddenly engulfed his car. It was so bright that it hurt his eyes. Johnson said at the time of the “pain”, he passed out. Waking up some 40-minutes later (still in his Patrol Car), he noticed that his front window was cracked and broken. The top emergency lighting system on his roof was damaged as well (bent and broken). Johnson's eyes were burning and his vision was blurry. Going to the Hospital, Doctor's informed The Deputy that his eye retina's showed signs of being burned. The condition (they said) was similar to what some Welder's experience after years of exposure to the bright gas flames they work with (prior to regulations requiring safety visors). Johnson was asked to appear on a National News Show to discuss his encounter (which he did). After that appearance however, Johnson rarely talked about the matter. It was said in later years, Johnson agreed to being placed under hypnosis. The result of that session were never made public and Johnson will not relate it. He still has his original Police Patrol Car (still showing the damage). Johnson's credibility has NEVER been called into question.

The_Val_Johnson_Encounter_1.jpg      The_Val_Johnson_Encounter_2.jpg

#17 24th Nov 2015 20:55:35

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE 1897 AURORA TEXAS INCIDENT

Well into The20th Century, MANY investigations were conducted to “verify” the story. In one such, it was speculated that the Town's principle “export” Crop was cotton – had been recently (1896) destroyed by a Bol-Weevil infestation. The “story” had been devised as a way to spark “money” for the Town. Yet still, when later Investigations attempted to “exhume” the purported “Alien” body, the local Cemetery Association refused to allow the exhumation. They did however allow deep-ground penetrating radar to be used. Nothing “conclusive” was found. Finally, a check of the well (where the Craft wreckage was thrown), yielded nothing (save a high concentration of Aluminum). (Did It Happen?)

The_Aurora_Crash_1.jpg    The_Aurora_Crash_2.jpg

#18 25th Nov 2015 08:27:51

Crusader1307
High Emperor

PROJECT: BLUE BOOK

With the hundreds upon hundred of supposed Unidentified Flying Objects and phenomenon that were being reported all over The United States since 1947, The US Government decided to form a committee of Military and Civilian Experts to investigate these claims. Beginning in 1952 and dubbed “Project: Blue Book”, (due to it's simple blue colored front page) - the Committee investigated some 12,000 reported sightings and encounters from both Military and Civilian sources. The Report was never meant to be an “on-going Mission” and was determined to have an “ending date”, at some point in it's future. Many of the investigations were based on credibility and potential evidence collected (both physical and photographic). As with a great many of these reported sightings (coming from credible military “sources”) - it was important to solve as many of these reports as was practical. VERY few of the Project Case's were listed as “Unexplained or Unidentifiable” for obvious reasons. The most glaring, was to present to the US Public that IF such Object do in fact exist, the Government had the ability to “protect” The American People from any supposed “invasion”. Much of the finding were “forwarded” to both The FBI and CIA (who likewise maintained records on the matter). In 1969, Project: Blue Book

1. No “investigated” UFO case was looked at as a “threat”

2. No submitted “evidence” was ever outside the “norm”

Many more “Modern” views from our time, look upon Project: Blue Book as the “biggest cover-up” of current times (maybe evenrecorded history by some accounts). Many cite that the Government was well aware of Alien contact SINCE it's haphazardly approach to “controlling” the debacle at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. Yet others, (declaring themselves more “grounded” in such matters), claim that Top Secret Government technology was to blame for the need to “disprove” may of the cases. Mass hysteria, faux-Celebrities, faked evidence and stories ALL “helped” to establish the conclusion of The Commission. In conclusion, several attempts to “re-evaluate” the findings of “Blue Book” have been attempted. Certain cases were reviewed and re-identified as “unknown”. However, the current US Government “admits” the possibility of Alien Life (but still denies the existence of Alien Craft).

Project_Blue_Book.jpg

#19 25th Nov 2015 08:30:59

Crusader1307
High Emperor

WHITNEY STRIEBER

Much has been said about American Writer Whitney Strieber. MANY think his “encounters” with the Alien Race known collectively as “The Grays” are fictional attempts to garner fame as a Writer. He was a known Writer of Fiction and Horror Stories BEFORE his supposed “contact”. Strieber owed a cabin in Upstate New York (US) and used the location for the “peace and quiet” most Writers need to be inspired. On the night of December 26, 1985, Strieber claimed that a group of “Grays” landed near his cabin and abducted him. He spend MANY days with “The Grays” and was tested and experimented on (although not as radically as poor Travis Walton was!). Strieber went on to claim that “The Grays” contacted him many more times (always when he was at his cabin. Streiber would go on to write the now “classic” book “Communion” (which detailed his encounters, mostly brought to light through his extensive hypnosis sessions). Strieber also claimed that “The Grays” revealed many “unknown” facts about humankind (and past Alien manipulation of our species). Still living, Strieber often appears at Conventions and Meeting of UFO Research Groups. “Communion” was later made into a movie.

Whitney_Strieber.jpg

#20 25th Nov 2015 21:36:28

EaglePrince
Knez

Website

I just feel need to give you some feedback here. I didn't make it to read all articles from this tread, but this is an interesting topic, and I enjoy reading those. Interesting story about the battle of Los Angeles! I have heard little about it before, but it is interesting to read about those events, I always find something I haven't heard before. smile

#21 25th Nov 2015 22:05:09

Crusader1307
High Emperor

This was a Thread that started from a "comment" Lord Chris made. I was an avid "UFOlogist", for many years. There are LOTS of stories that are great reads (regards if you "Believe It or Not"). I am sure you'll find something interesting here. As always, "The Library" is available ANYTIME.

Enjoy!     smile

#22 25th Nov 2015 23:20:35

Crusader1307
High Emperor

FOO FIGHTERS

The term (in all deference to the Rock Band), originated in World War II. Meaning simply “Nothing”, Foo Fighters were a common occurrence for American and Allied Air Fighters during the War. The phenomenon happened with such frequency, that The US Government became quite alarmed. The most commonly held opinion is that Foo Fighters may have been a “revolutionary new” type of Nazi technology. Others are not so sure. Many captured Nazi Scientists after the War, stated that Germany was just as worried about Foo Fighters as The Allies were (apparently, Germany thought it was an Allied Secret Weapon). MANY photographs are still able to be seen showing aircraft flying with these “strange glowing balls of light”. Foo Fighters came in a “variety” of colors as well. White, Blue Red, Green and Purple – were common. They varied in size too. From “small” (5 to 10 feet in diameter) to an amazing “large” size over France that was reputed to be 100 feet in diameter!. Foo Fighter NEVER interfered with flight (or fight) operations. They would simply “pace” aircraft. Some “scientific” explanations bear out regarding “what” they “could have been”. But to this day, no conclusive evidence has been brought forward.

Foo_Fighters.jpg

#23 25th Nov 2015 23:23:24

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE EXETER INCIDENT

This was a highly publicized UFO occurrence that occurred on September 3, 1965 near Exeter, New Hampshire (US). Over half a dozen citizens (along with Police Officials) reported the unusual incident. At 2 A.M. - on the day in question, a Serviceman was hitchhiking home on leave. Walking down a lonely road on the outskirts of Exeter, he noted a strange light over a local Farmhouse (of which the man knew the owners). As he watched the strange light, it began to move towards his position. The Object (described as a “glowing, cylindrical shaped Object), hovered directly over him. Running, the man saw a car coming and got it to stop. Telling his story to the driver, he asked to be taken into Town to report the incident to local Police). The Police sent a car to the Farmhouse and made contact with the owners. Asking if they had had any “problems” that night, the owners said that a strange light had been hovering over their Farmhouse. They said the Object was “White with flashing Red lights”. The investigating Officer discounted their (and the young man's story as a “prank”). Going back to where they parked their Patrol car (up the road from the Farmhouse), the Police Officers said they noticed that a corral full of horses were acting scared. Suddenly, the Object “appeared” again over them! At first, the two Officers thought it was a Military Aircraft (like a B-52 Bomber). However, the more the observed the Object, the less it resembled a plane and more like “something else”. After several minutes, the “light blinked out” and was gone. After several more minutes, the Officers stated that a B-47 Medium Bomber flew overhead – in the direction of where the Object had “winked out”. The two Officers went back to Town to file their report and notify the US Military. Other reports from other Citizens came flooding in to the Police Station. Stories of lights and objects (very similar and consistent with other reports), circulated. The incident made local and National News (with interviews abounding). The “Official” Military report was that “Yes, one of out Bomber's were flying nighttime training missions over Exeter – and nothing else!” A year later (seeing that the excitement of the incident had still NOT died down, the US Military somewhat “retracted” their statement, stating that they had no ideal WHAT the People of Exeter saw!”

The_Exeter_Incident.png

#24 25th Nov 2015 23:25:35

Crusader1307
High Emperor

THE O'HARE AIRPORT INCIDENT

Chicago-O'Hare International Airport ranks as one of America's busiest Airports. It caters to both domestic and international flight. They also seem to appeal to UFOs as well. On November 7, 2006 – (a little after 4 P.M.) , 12 Airport Employees were working at the back Luggage Gate for American Airlines. They reported that a large “metallic, saucer shaped” craft suddenly appeared over their location. Several Aircraft Pilots (awaiting lift off clearance on the Runway) – also reported seeing the Object in question. Witnesses stated that the Object was “a blatant Disc shape” and not “clouds or other type of aircraft”. The Craft also “solid”. Within several seconds of being “watched”, the Object bolted from it's location at a “very fast speed” into the sky. It left a kind of “bluish trail ans similar mist” as it disappeared. The FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) investigated the incident. Air Control equipment was check. They determined it to be an “unknown weather phenomenon”. There are several “photos” that were released around 2008 that were reportedly taken by Pilots – showing “something”.

The_O_Hare_Airport_Sighting.jpg

#25 26th Nov 2015 00:07:47

EaglePrince
Knez

Website

Nice stories. I saw few movies (or perhaps those were episodes of a series) with similar things as Foo Fighters, or those could have been about Foo Fighters, I don't remember... Interesting how they still have no explanation for this phenomena.

I found the story about Exeter incident interesting as well.

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users

Board footer