EaglePrince

Wrong link in email notification

Hi. This is the message I get in the email notification. When I tap on the link it says "the requested URL was not found on the server. I can show a screenshot of it could be helpful.

EaglePrince,

Lord_Chris has replied to the topic 'Week #8 - Stronghold 2' to which you are subscribed. There may be more new replies, but this is the only notification you will receive until you visit the board again.

The post is located at http://forums.stronghold-nation.com/post/9485/#p9485

You can unsubscribe by going to http://forums.stronghold-nation.com/unsubscribe/topic/693/b2542fdf12f939fed9a0395f685ae81cf2cb285c76ca2f017b9f2068abfbcb1fcf282d971e6ec4793f588221f4f25fb7407c2776f5dccd80f8a82b8a160e9a07/

--

StrongholdNation Forums Mailer

(Do not reply to this message)

EDIT: Just so you wouldn't get me wrong. I just wanted to point it out in case you haven't noticed that, I don't mean to be the one who complains about everything. :D

Edited by EaglePrince

When clicking on both those links, I'm not getting that. If you could post a screenshot, that would be helpful - it would also be useful to know exactly what the URL is that you're viewing when you get this error.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Interesting, you are correct. Now I tried following the same link on the browser and it worked fine. It should be something about the mail client on my phone then or it could be about the browser, I'll try out some stuff with that. smile Maybe copy/paste the address would work.

And now I tried it. Copy/paste works fine, but taping the link doesn't. I'll keep that in mind for the following email notifications.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Problem When Posting Youtube Link

Hi, I just wanted to point that, when I try to post a message with a YouTube link, I get the following message. Now, this message does not appear when I put the youtube link in the URL BB tag, it appears only when I just copy/paste the link. That's when the forum tries to embed the video into the post. I try posting the link in this topic. Not much of a problem, it's not important for me to embed the video into a post, I don't care about that at all. But still, I think it's important

in Site Questions and Support

• Notification System

Firdt of all, I like the new notification system. It's an easy way to keep track of what's happening on the forums and the best part is being able to configure what sends notifications and which method it uses to send the notification. With that said, I have some suggestions for improving it. First, can we configure the notification system to encompass the downloads section as well? For instance, I would like a notification when a file I submitted there is approved or disapproved. Another e

• LINK: All mission and trail saved games

@Floki has very kindly uploaded all these saved games to our downloads section!   You can find these all in a single download here: http://www.stronghold-nation.com/downloads/file/412-ultimate-bundle/

in Stronghold Legends

• Notification when there are new files in Downloads Central at forum

Hi, I just came to this idea... One way to this would be to have this notification on the top bar near "Private Messages" for example, and it would be "No New Files", when there is something we haven't checked yet, and there would be "There are 3 new files" if there are 3 new files for example.   Also Downloads Section could be displayed as a section by itself - not as a subsection of Site Questions and Support, and it could change the icon when there are new files just the way a section icon wo

• [Link] 19 Tips every Windows 7 user should know

I found this on Maximum PC, and thought it was quite interesting: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/nix_friction_your_win7_system?page=0%2C0

in Computer Support