EaglePrince

Tapatalk

Hi, as far as I know, Tapatalk is an app which can be used from all major operative systems including Android, iOS, Windows Phone /Windows Mobile, Blackberry OS, etc. but for Windows 10 users as well... Now, if I understood that correctly, for one to visit a forum with Tapatalk, the forum needs to install a plugin, and there are two questions then... Do Stronghold Nation administrators want to have that plugin, and would Tapatalk be willing to do this for us.

Still, I believe that if we want, we could find an app which we could use, though one as Tapatalk would be good for the task as it would cover all platform except Windows 7/8/8.1 for PC.

What do you think? This would make everyone easier to visit and spend time at Stronghold Nation. :) Another option of course is to have mobile friendly forum template, though Tapatalk would still have its benefits over that - such as notifications on the phone, and stuff like that.

I don't think it's worth right now adding such functionality. It's probably not going to be very good use of my time in the long run. Maybe sometime in the future I might add this.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles