Lord__Ship

I want to cheat

Okay I want to cheat by editing the 'trails' maps.

How to I do it?

I want to unlock legends - all the maps.

It's simple in Stronghold 2 but I cannot do it Legends.

I assume it's do-able but how?

I searched the 'net and one link said use Excel (believe it or not I have office 97). It did open it (eventually) but revealed only symbols.

I did download the ?'ultimate bundle' of saves - but don't know how to use them or if they will even allow editing.

Any help from here will certainly be appreciated.

Also a logical reason why Firefly is so paranoid about players unlocking the maps would be interesting to hear.

LS

Yes, in Stronghold 2 it's much easier to unlock stuff but in legends firefly have upped the game quite a bit.

Unfortunately all saved profile data has been compiled into a little .dat file in the profile location: Documents/Stronghold Legends/Profiles/

It's quite infuriating and does have more chance of corruption, but there is nothing I've been able to do to actually be able to get access to it. Everything, awards, missions unlocked, trails unlocked .... Everything for a user profile is stored inside that .dat file there.

As you rightly mentioned (and I'll explain this part for the benefit for other users) the only known way to unlock everything in Stronghold Legends is to download a mission which has been saved, load it in your game and let it win. You can download the 'ultimate bundle' (all saved missions and trails in Stronghold Legends) here by @Floki.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Modding-I want to learn how to mod with easy step by step instructions

Hello Chris, I been trying to learn about alpha, its to hard for me. I want to be able to make evil soldiers, and be able to change my lord clothes to black scale, white scale and shiny scale; and all the units.? I'm using DXTbmp to save,? Paint to mod, I use dds converter, I also use gimp and nothing seems to come through. Please can you show me step by step with pictures on how to fix this problems! I seen you on another forum. Are you the owner, or inventor of stronghold. You have so much inf

in Stronghold 2

• Modding with my own image that I want to use

Lord Chris, ? I'm sorry I posted this twice, and didn't realized I made a mistake. So I just want to retype it. I hope you disregard the last 2 posts. Can I mod with any image that I want to use for stronghold 2? I want to know what to do step by step how to make the armor shine through or make the black come through. I want to know how to save it correctly. When I use the alpha channels nothing seems to work.

in Stronghold 2

• Want to make some small maps?

Hi all!   This is Timballisto, I've been at Stronghold Heaven for a long time, but this is my first time posting here. ?It looks like people have migrated over this way, looks like a nice place.   I started a thread for a competition to make tiny maps in Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader. ?The idea is to get people together to make some maps that don't take an exorbitant amount of time or effort to create. ?Maps are required to be 160x160 and as long as 10 years in duration, the other details c

in Stronghold 1

• Does anyone want these maps?

Question in the subject. I have no plans to work on them, and thought "Good enough."   ? ?? ?     Two of them might look familiar. The other three were made sometime later. I might work on 1 and 3 later in life, maybe turn 3 into a campaign or something. 4 and 5 were made where the player actually owns the castle. 2 and 3 were going to be cedes. The mid plain in 4 was supposed to be part of a waterfall, but should be closer to the village. But yeah, I just don't wanna work on any of them. Unfi

in Stronghold 1

• Anyone want to play PvE?

My Steam id: xiiMaRcLeoN   So if anyone is interested just message me.

in Stronghold Crusader 2