Mathew Steel

"Next" Page Reputation Section

I was just looking at my reputation stats out of interest, and whenever I try and see the second page, it takes me to the first one. This happens whether I click 'next' or the number '2'

Just letting you know :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Thanks, will take a look. But for now you can view it here: http://forums.stronghold-nation.com/profile-71/rep_received/?p=2

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Issue should be fixed now.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Warlords - The Next Stronghold Instalment

Firefly have finally revealed Stronghold Next - Stronghold Warlords. It is set in the far East in the age of the Khans, dating from the 1200s. With a brand new art style and a new game mechanic, Firefly seem to be taking the series in a new direction. There is more to be revealed, but while you wait, take a look at what we can see!   Trailer   Extras   Let us know your thoughts!

in Stronghold Warlords

• New History Section

A Brand New Historical Section has been added. ''The Elizabethan Era'' will cover the Life and Times of one of England's Greatest Monarch's - Queen Elizabeth I. Several Articles have been pre-posted, so enjoy!

in The Town Crier

• Hi, I'm New, I Need Some Help With What to do Next

Hey, so my boyfriend got me into playing Stronghold Crusader and I loved it.  Then he showed me SCE HD, and I bought the games on steam.  After playing through all the single player maps like 20 times, I'm bored and went looking for some more maps to download.  First off, Im a win 7 geek, and have Win10.  I have NO idea where maps go, how to differentiate between all this lingo I'm seeing, (apparently there are a bunch of games I just became aware of?)  Anyways, so can anyone please tell me what

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• New History Section

We've added another Section to Our History Thru The Ages Section. It will explore The Victorian Era. A few ''old'' Articles were moved over to get started. Enjoy!

in The Town Crier

• Addition to History Section

As part of an over all change to several Sections of The Site, Our Lord Chris has requested a redirection of the long serving "Castle of The Week". This was found on The Main Page under Our "On This Day in History".  We will be moving The Castles to "History Thru The Ages" and make it a stand alone section called "Castles and Fortifications". I will be adding New entries from time to time. Look for them in The Index (when announced). Transfer will take place soon........    

in The Town Crier