#1 16th Sep 2016 05:21:45

Timballisto
Peasant

Want to make some small maps?

Hi all!

This is Timballisto, I've been at Stronghold Heaven for a long time, but this is my first time posting here.  It looks like people have migrated over this way, looks like a nice place.

I started a thread for a competition to make tiny maps in Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader.  The idea is to get people together to make some maps that don't take an exorbitant amount of time or effort to create.  Maps are required to be 160x160 and as long as 10 years in duration, the other details can be found in this thread.  If you'd like to participate, feel free to sign up in either thread!

Last edited by Timballisto (16th Sep 2016 23:22:41)

#2 16th Sep 2016 06:18:35

Crusader1307
High Emperor

Re: Want to make some small maps?

Hi Timballisto, and welcome to The Nation! I am sure you will find willing Participants here. And your quite right. This is a great Site to post your Maps as well as make some new friends.
Welcome Again!

#3 16th Sep 2016 10:34:33

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

Welcome Timballisto! Fantastic to have you here with us smile

I promoted you so you can now post links here, and have all the other privileges too - welcome!

As Crusader says, we have an excellent downloads section, set of articles and Gallery - we even have our very own History Quiz and regularly updated threads on History, Myths and UFOs and Conspiracy theories in The Open Castle Inn!

If you would like to contribute at all, please don't hesitate! big_smile

In regards to your contest, I've promoted you now so you should be able to post an official topic in the Competitions forum (if you'd like), but it will need approval first by a staff member. The reason for this is to prevent people from spamming the Competitions forum of creating posts in there filling it up with unofficial competitions, .etc. In other words, it's to keep it to a real list of competitions.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.
— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles
All Stronghold Legends Trails & Walkthroughs
Adding Units From Stronghold Legends into Stronghold 2
Extracting Audio Assets from Stronghold 3
Locking/Unlocking Stronghold Crusader 2 Maps

#4 16th Sep 2016 23:21:23

Timballisto
Peasant

Awesome, thanks Lord Chris!  I think making a thread for the contest in that forum would be a good idea.  How do I go about getting approval for it?

#5 17th Sep 2016 10:00:04

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

You just post in the Competitions forum but instead of getting redirected back to your topic, you get redirected to the forum. I (and the rest of the team) will get a notification once it's been posted so it can be approved straight away.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.
— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles
All Stronghold Legends Trails & Walkthroughs
Adding Units From Stronghold Legends into Stronghold 2
Extracting Audio Assets from Stronghold 3
Locking/Unlocking Stronghold Crusader 2 Maps

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users

Board footer