#1 26th Feb 2017 13:56:07

Lord_Chris
Lord Commander

Website

New Contributor and Global Moderator

In light of the recent upload by Mezzy Chizra to the Crusader 2 downloads section, it is simply impossible to ignore the vast amount of effort which has been put into The Viking Crusade campaign.

Therefore, we have decided to promote Mezzy Chizra to the rank of Contributor with immediate effect!

Congratulations Mezzy Chizra, and I hope as many of you as possible take the time to play the very well created campaign that has been created.

We've also decided to promote Crusader1307 to the rank of Global Moderator for his outstanding work in the History section and Open Castle Inn - but also site-wide. Crusader1307 is one of the most active members by far, even more than myself sometimes, and this is a very well-deserved and overdue promotion for hours and hours of hard work and dedication, which our gratitude and thanks cannot possibly put into terms.

To both of you - thank you very much for making the site the place it is today!! Your contributions cannot possibly be put into terms. A big thank you from everyone, and enjoy your new promotions! smile

#2 26th Feb 2017 18:33:56

Mathew Steel
Earl Constable

Re: New Contributor and Global Moderator

Congratulations to the two of you! I don't believe I've met Mezzy yet, as I'm not really active in the Stronghold game sections anymore. However, I can say without a doubt that Crusader is very active on the site. Always good to stop by and read some of the history posts and so on! big_smile Again, congratulations to you both!

Whenever you feel you can't go on, just remember, "Hamilton wrote the other 51!"

#3 26th Feb 2017 18:44:26

EaglePrince
Knez

Website

Congratulations to both of you, guys! smile

Yes, I haven't met Mezzy yet either, but I guess he just has some more time to play, and don't stick so much with us historians and philosophers (which I would prefer to call veterans tongue ) who "only" wonder around these forums telling their opinions, stories from history, and even stories from great battles from Stronghold games. big_smile It's great to know there are more of us here, and it is something that we have already known that communities such as this one can have plenty of valuable members who mostly stick to downloads section.

Oh, and Crusader, stickify the History Thread, now is the time. big_smile

#4 26th Feb 2017 20:37:20

Crusader1307
High Emperor

For the first time in what, 2 years and over 5,000 Articles.....I am at a loss for words! It has been my great pleasure to bring to you all as much Superior Articles and the "occasional" Game advise. 

Obviously, most of you are Supreme Masters of Stronghold, and I am but a passible Map Maker. But I feel quite privileged to count all of you my Friends.

I thank our esteemed Webmaster and "Sovereign"  Lord Chris for his patience with allowing me to Post my many Articles for your emjoyment.....and I look forward to many more years of entertaining all of you and to the continued growth of our great "Nation".

Much Affection All.

#5 27th Feb 2017 21:49:53

Nigel
Duke

Congratulations to both of you smile

Crusader, a well deserved promotion. Keep those stories coming and all the best in your new role as global moderator.

Mezzy, I am downloading your series of maps right now. Looking forward to play them smile

#6 20th Mar 2017 00:58:16

Charles of Tours
Knight Banneret

A bit over due, but congratulations both! big_smile

Mqb938i.png
Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

#7 20th Mar 2017 02:30:48

Crusader1307
High Emperor

Thank you, Charles!

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users

Board footer