Mathew Steel

3 Free Steam Games

Simply, I've 3 Steam game codes, for which I have no interest. Enjoy!

Volgarr the Viking -?JB6AQ-Y8L7P-WH6F9

Rise & Shine - 4DKEN-E0KXQ-6QEPV

Headlander -4HJ5W-7HZND-CAE3A

Edited by Mathew Steel

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Definitive Edition Multiplayer Games

Hey guys,  Im the original £ûƒƒý from Stronghold Legends Multiplayer from around 15years ago. There was a small "professional" community and I would love to find some of the old players again and play with them some Definitive Edition, Legends or Crusader.  If you know me feel free to add my discord: gudrun69 Just using this post because it has many clicks haha If anyone has questions about the game... I can also help np

in Stronghold Legends

• Sh2 Steam Edition - Economy Mission 4 Broken?

Hello - first time posting here but I've loved stronghold 2 from release till now.  Started playing the steam edition and it looks likes in the economy mission 4 the cart transports don't affect the granary level at all? I've tried different food types but the bar doesn't increase at all after the cart arrives into the granary, no matter how many carts I send. I've verified the files and there's no issue, but I'm honestly not sure what to do beyond this point since it's such a weird

in Stronghold 2

• Win a Free Copy of Stronghold Warlords Upon Release!

Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020 The admin team are delighted to announce our latest competition for 2020, working in partnership with Firefly Studios to provide a free Steam code for Stronghold Warlords, upon release, for the winner of our competition. Welcome, Lords and Ladies, to the Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020! Prizes 1st place: Free copy of Stronghold Warlords upon release and the Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack 2nd place: Free copy of Stronghold Crusa

in Competitions

• AI in Multiplayer-solution for non-steam version - tested with v1.4.1

AI in multiplayer - if you're still looking for "Stronghold 2 Manager"... For those of you that want AI back in the multiplayer so you can do co-op and can't find a solution, read on. The AI in multiplayer was removed from the non-steam version some time ago via a patch I believe. There was a solution using so-called "Stronghold2 Manager" some time back but that always showed up having viral content and was hard to find (and you had to trust...). I found this source code (Mod edit: link removed)

in Stronghold 2

• New map in progress - Free Build

I don't usually announce a new map being created, but given that I've recently got back into Crusader 2, I've noticed one massive gripe...   SIEGES FOR FREE BUILD SPAWN IN THE MOST RIDICULOUS SPOTS EVER AND RUIN THE FUN!   Therefore, I am making a free build map with sensible siege spawns, to allow you to defend sensibly against a realistic enemy attack! Keep your eyes peeled! :P

in Stronghold Crusader 2