Mathew Steel

Steam - "Holdfast" is 25% off for a limited time!

I noticed a few members of these forums have added the game "Holdfast: Nations at War" to their wishlist. Whilst I would love to be able to purchase a copy each, I don't have the money. However, the developers have put the game down by ?5 for a limited time 'for King George'. If anyone is interested, as it is a game that seems to appeal to our community, here is the page -? http://store.steampowered.com/app/589290/Holdfast_Nations_At_War/

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Sh2 Steam Edition - Economy Mission 4 Broken?

Hello - first time posting here but I've loved stronghold 2 from release till now.  Started playing the steam edition and it looks likes in the economy mission 4 the cart transports don't affect the granary level at all? I've tried different food types but the bar doesn't increase at all after the cart arrives into the granary, no matter how many carts I send. I've verified the files and there's no issue, but I'm honestly not sure what to do beyond this point since it's such a weird

in Stronghold 2

• Stronghold Crusader Peace Time in Offline Playing

I want to make or download a version of shc v1.1 that can play offline with peace time is that possible to be ?? Someone help me please .......

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• AI in Multiplayer-solution for non-steam version - tested with v1.4.1

AI in multiplayer - if you're still looking for "Stronghold 2 Manager"... For those of you that want AI back in the multiplayer so you can do co-op and can't find a solution, read on. The AI in multiplayer was removed from the non-steam version some time ago via a patch I believe. There was a solution using so-called "Stronghold2 Manager" some time back but that always showed up having viral content and was hard to find (and you had to trust...). I found this source code (Mod edit: link removed)

in Stronghold 2

• Stronghold 2 - Steam Edition, Version 1.5

Fairly recently, Firefly released a digital Steam edition of Stronghold 2 in order to keep up to date with the growing online digital market. Stronghold 2 on disc has not been selling with the change in computer hardware and in consumer needs. CD ROMs are no longer seen as a requirement of a computer and even pre-built systems often come without. Therefore, getting older games into the digital market allows Firefly to gain more and to also keep games up to date with relative ease.?   Currently,

in Stronghold 2

• Stronghold 1 HD (GOG AND STEAM Issues)

Specs: Win7 pro 64bit , i5-6500 CPU, GTX 960 Graphics, 16gb Ram - Fresh installation , all drivers up to date.   GOG Version issue: I launch game and screen flickers like 5-10 times and the game will sometimes load , but often it will just be a black screen and I'll have to power off PC . I've tried multiple compatibility modes , Desktop is 1920x1080 , I set resolution ingame to 1920x1080.?   Steam Version issue: Game launches fine , game runs perfect 120+ FPS steadily . issue is my game will su

in Stronghold 1