kian

Stronghold legends multiplayer crashing

?So about a month ago I posted a topic about stronghold 2 crashing in the middle of multiplayer game and so, me and my friends suddenly got interested in stronghold legends. Even though we played it multiple times, we never got to finish it. It either crashes to the main menu or it crashes to the desktop displaying a message that the game has stopped working. As steam doesn?t function as it should in Iran, we were left with no choice but to keep playing the game via Gameranger. If there?s anything about port forwarding for gameranger or firewall issue?s with it please let me know.

Thanks.

That isn't possible in Stronghold Legends, as it's all automatic connection. Are you all on the latest disk version of the patch (1.2)? I've noticed that GameRanger doesn't really care what version of the game you use at all, so this could well be the cause of your problems. Assuming all copies of the game are genuine, that it the most likely reason.

See this article for more information on the Stronghold Legends patches.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

What about firewall settings or routings in the router? Is there nothing that could possibly be blocking the connection?

No, if it was Firewall or Router related issues, they wouldn't start halfway through the game. Those kind of issues would be there right from the start, maybe not even letting you connect with each other at all.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Introducing: the Stronghold Legends Ai Editor!

Hello everyone! For some time now, @ Asophix has been working on refining and advancing the Stronghold Knights AI Castle Editor program, originally created to work with Stronghold 2. His intention is to create a program where the community can edit and create their own AI Castle Designs in Stronghold Legends. This is a truly historic moment and for the first time, you can now control aspects of Stronghold Legends which were previously never possible. The work far exceeds the orig

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold Legends Feast Production: Eat the Eelies to Fix Your Feelies

Hey everyone - Lord Tanthos here - an old-time Legends fanatic! Having recently explored the differences between granary food, I decided to examine royal food next.   Background. The castle kitchen stores royal food: eels, pigs, wine, and vegetables. Each month, your lord may feast upon the following in exchange for honor:   Half Feast: 1/month = 5 honor Normal Feast: 2/month = 8 honor Extra Feast: 4/month = 12 honor Double Feast: 8/mon

in Stronghold Legends

• Stronghold: Legends Food Production - When Cheese Is Op

Hey everyone - Lord Tanthos here - an old-time Legends fanatic! Being curious about the differences, I decided to examine the output of SHL farms (for granary food). I set up a an empty granary and placed 2 apple, dairy, and chicken farms adjacent to it. I then set rations to None and waited 10 minutes. (2 years, 6 months in game time) I noted the following. First, delivery sizes: Chicken Farmer: 6 meat Apple Farmer: 7 apples Dairy Farmer: 6 cheese After 10 minutes, I checked

in Stronghold Legends

• New Postings for History Thru the Ages and Myths, Legends Mysteries

Check Here for the latest Homepage Posted for both ''History Thru The Ages'' and ''Myths. Legends and Mysteries''

in The Open Castle Inn

• Look and Feel for Legends Characters

Hi All! If you could have the ability to give any AI a castle/town, what kind of layout would you give to them, so that they summon a feeling and atmosphere true to their character? For example, King Arthur has always been chivalrous and noble, so he would use few traps and lots of imposing towers. Another could be Vlad with lots of spike traps, flame and lookout towers. All these ideas would eventually be used for adding a refreshing look for the AI players, while also making the

in Volunteer Work