ds2019

Modding With Any Image File

Can I file with any image file that I want to use on Stronghold 2?

I want to know what to do step by step to make the armoAle to save it correctly. When I use the alpha channels nothing seems to work.

What is it you're trying to modify? Every file is different.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Sorry?:( for posting you guys more than twice,stupid of me. I'm trying to modify the armor, I'm trying to make the shine come through.And trying to save it right.And secondly im trying to put clothes on the armor.Again sorry for posting twice good thing you guys are patient.Great job all you guys are doing great; keep it up;););)...

No need to apologise! It?s not an uncommon occurrence, just wanted to let you know for the future. Personally haven?t much experience with modding images. I can give it a go over the weekend and get back to you, although Chris did say to me he?d help you out when he gets a chance!

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Since this is a duplicate of your existing topic, I will close it so all discussion is in one place.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Profile Statistic (Dat File)

Recently I managed to obtain all Stronghold Legends trophies. The most annoying one for me was, without a doubt, the "10 days in-game" award. I tried to poke around the dat file for my game profile but couldn't figure it out, so instead I just left the game on overnight and while at work for a few weeks. Feels great to finally have all the awards, but I still want to figure out the dat file. Since in-game time is the one thing I really wanted to work out, I have decided to start there. My e

in Stronghold Legends

• Modding - How do I Mod Unit Stats?

I want to do the following: 1. Increase the strength of walls. 2. Increase the resource cost of walls. 3. Limit the popcap 4. Increase the cost of mercenaries. Is this possible and if so how? I had a look in the editor_data folder but could not find any files that give unit stats to edit.

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Modding Bear Necessities

Bear Necessities is a vastly underutilized map in my opinion. Fairly easy, only 1 mission and a bunch of estates that you don't need. Because of that, I toyed with the idea of tweaking it into a richer peace map (though I think I have to unlock my modded version too). However, the map keeps spamming wolves for some reason and I don't even see a trigger that would be responsible for it. Any idea of the cause? Is it hard coded into it?

in Stronghold 2

• Problem in Uploading Download File

Im done working on stronghold crusader night mod and its ready for upload now but 4 days ago I tried to upload it to the downloads hub I gave all the info and tap on upkosd buttom it showed a loading icon in the screen I  thinked: maybe because it wad 62mb sized its uploading now but one hour later it was still in that loading screen why? Pls help me I worked really hard on the mod I want it to? Be released with no problems

in Site Questions and Support

• Warlords Ai Modding Map Creation

The game isn't out yet, but i am very curious how the map creation and AI modifications work in it. If you have suggestions what i should try on my Release live-stream, let me know! Looking forward to keeping all the information gathered up and sorted afterwards! :D

in Stronghold Warlords