ds2019

Modding with my own image that I want to use

Lord Chris,

? I'm sorry I posted this twice, and didn't realized I made a mistake. So I just want to retype it. I hope you disregard the last 2 posts.

Can I mod with any image that I want to use for stronghold 2?

I want to know what to do step by step how to make the armor shine through or make the black come through. I want to know how to save it correctly. When I use the alpha channels nothing seems to work.

Matthew Steel,

?? Can I mod with any image that I want to use for stronghold 2?

I want to know what to do step by step how to make the armor shine through or make the black come through. I want to know how to save it correctly. When I use the alpha channels nothing seems to work.

Good day! Please don?t double post to simply address other users. Your posts are publicly visible and someone will respond when they get a chance, I can assure you. No need to address each post to specific members as the Private Message option allows you to do that!?:)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Please do not duplicate postings on the forum. The Castle Courthouse is for reporting serious issues to Moderators, not for game related help. I have merged your topic with the one in the Stronghold 2 forum.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Modding - How do I Mod Unit Stats?

I want to do the following: 1. Increase the strength of walls. 2. Increase the resource cost of walls. 3. Limit the popcap 4. Increase the cost of mercenaries. Is this possible and if so how? I had a look in the editor_data folder but could not find any files that give unit stats to edit.

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Modding Bear Necessities

Bear Necessities is a vastly underutilized map in my opinion. Fairly easy, only 1 mission and a bunch of estates that you don't need. Because of that, I toyed with the idea of tweaking it into a richer peace map (though I think I have to unlock my modded version too). However, the map keeps spamming wolves for some reason and I don't even see a trigger that would be responsible for it. Any idea of the cause? Is it hard coded into it?

in Stronghold 2

• Warlords Ai Modding Map Creation

The game isn't out yet, but i am very curious how the map creation and AI modifications work in it. If you have suggestions what i should try on my Release live-stream, let me know! Looking forward to keeping all the information gathered up and sorted afterwards! :D

in Stronghold Warlords

• Modding-I want to learn how to mod with easy step by step instructions

Hello Chris, I been trying to learn about alpha, its to hard for me. I want to be able to make evil soldiers, and be able to change my lord clothes to black scale, white scale and shiny scale; and all the units.? I'm using DXTbmp to save,? Paint to mod, I use dds converter, I also use gimp and nothing seems to come through. Please can you show me step by step with pictures on how to fix this problems! I seen you on another forum. Are you the owner, or inventor of stronghold. You have so much inf

in Stronghold 2

• Modding With Any Image File

Can I file with any image file that I want to use on Stronghold 2? I want to know what to do step by step to make the armoAle to save it correctly. When I use the alpha channels nothing seems to work.

in Stronghold 2